Author Topic: Yukmouth responds... Game Ova (Link)  (Read 1460 times)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth responds... Game Ova (Link)
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2004, 08:10:37 AM »
na seems more like yall game groupies
yuk killed him
even the outro is tight when he says "Fuck that yellow gold whatever the fuck you rockin wid step your shit up bitch.."
HAHAHA there wont be a round 2 it was a KO!

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2004, 08:33:37 AM »
Yuk vs Game 1:0

DAYUM

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2004, 09:11:02 AM »
damn both are tight i cant take a side just hope for the best...

Jome

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2004, 07:36:43 PM »
yuk killed him
even the outro is tight when he says "Fuck that yellow gold whatever the fuck you rockin wid step your shit up bitch.."

Seems like someone is more biased..
There's no way there was a KO in this battle, in neither artists favor..

Hey, wasn't you the one that called that Caz diss to Xzibit classic.... ?  :nawty: :P

youngmessnucca

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2004, 07:48:03 PM »
yuk killed him

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2004, 07:49:53 PM »
yuk killed him

co-sign

both disses was cool but Game aint ready for Yuk

and why was Game offering to braid Domination's hair?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2004, 08:05:46 PM »
I posted this at WCRYDAZ.

Here it's Game who's wrong. At Dubcc.com it's Yuk who's wrong. Depends on the people posting. LOL.

But, I should've wrote: Here(wcrydaz) Yuk won. At Dubcc.com it's Game. Depends on the people posting. LOL. I knew everyone here would side with Game, it's automatic. Nobody won. Neither diss was amazing. Game's disses were EXACTLY like his Budden's disses, just through in a Master P reference. Yuk's disses were like everyone elses, with just a reference to his Eazy dickriding.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2004, 08:56:46 PM »
I posted this at WCRYDAZ.
Yuk's disses were like everyone elses, with just a reference to his Eazy dickriding.

who else mentioned the tongue ring and change of heart shit?  wasn't yuk the first to the table with that?  who else has mentioned suge slapping game?  is that new info in terms of game disses?  did budden mention game living with his mom?  the game apparently had a faield project on jt's label?  yuk was saying some new shit.

the jokes sound the same because the same shit is happening.  budden apparently ran into game, nothing happened.  yuk ran into game, nothing happened.  it's almost like rappers need to hire private investigators to dig up some dirt to satisfy the proles.

game's disses at yuk were questionable.  rap a lot never put yuk out?  how many albums has yuk dropped since joining rap-a-lot?  6 including thug lordz?  "pac knew yuk was a bitch" is there any info of pac doing anything but show some love to yuk regarding that one nation shit? 
"master p"... has master p ever even spoken on yuk?  how can you diss yuk with master p?  does game really want to stand with master p on this one?

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam