Author Topic: Real Time with Bill Mahr: America Should Attack Vietnam...Again  (Read 163 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Real Time with Bill Mahr: America Should Attack Vietnam...Again
« on: September 18, 2004, 09:36:41 PM »
LOL, did anyone see this show?  On Friday night, I was watching Bill Mahr's HBO show, and this guy is fucking great.  He said shit like:

"I am sick and tired of hearing about the Presidential candidates's Vietnam record.  It seems like Vietnam is so important now.  So, I have a solution...start a war with Vietnam, since its SO important.  And it looks like that since Vietnam, America's military has 'mastered' this whole guerilla warfare thing.  So, lets break this down...Vietnam has no weapons of mass-destruction and has absolutely no ties to Al-Qaida and the Taliban...they're practically ASKING for it!!!(referring to Iraq)"

It wasn't exactly like that, but it was close to it.  Man, I support Bush.  But, Bill Mahr ripped Bush a new asshole, and I was nearly crying because I was laughing so hard.  This guy knows politics, and he's damn funny too!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Real Time with Bill Mahr: America Should Attack Vietnam...Again
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 09:42:13 PM »
^i really like his comedy...

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2004, 09:47:58 PM »
I like the guy because he;s got balls and says what he believes. My only beef with his show is it's just a little too biased towards his views. His ABC show was pretty much unbiased but of course he got fired.

BTW Real Time is one of my favorite shows on TV. He always gets great guests.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2004, 10:00:01 PM »
I am sick and tired of hearing about the Presidential candidates's Vietnam record.  It seems like Vietnam is so important now.  So, I have a solution...start a war with Vietnam, since its SO important.  And it looks like that since Vietnam, America's military has 'mastered' this whole guerilla warfare thing.  So, lets break this down...Vietnam has no weapons of mass-destruction and has absolutely no ties to Al-Qaida and the Taliban...they're practically ASKING for it!!!(referring to Iraq)"

lol

davida.b.

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2004, 10:00:13 PM »
Oh yeah, I love Bill Mahr. Political humor at its finest.

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2004, 05:34:12 AM »
I really like him, but i dont got hbo.

He is biased, but i sometimes agree with him.

dexter

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 10:34:38 AM »
The truth