Author Topic: .....PG  (Read 528 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How are you going to have a war against a battle tactic? "Terrorism"
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 11:26:31 AM »
and lastly, terrorism is a political tactic not a battle tactic hope you people enjoyed your lessons today  ;D

I give a fuck about american dictionnary definitions. Im more on the philosophical side.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2004, 11:32:21 AM »
I really wish people would stop talking about americas nuclear weapons.
I mean if we drop one on iraq then you can say that but until then leave those out.

As for what you said, to some extent its true. Terrorism is a way of fighting. I didnt say war. Why? Because killing 2,000 civilians in 2 innocent buildings isnt war.

Killing children in a school isnt war.

Hijacking commercial airliners isnt war.

Korea hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. Iran hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. America has, a time ago. So?

That they kill innocent ppl is not necessary an argument. War kills A LOT of innocent ppl and cilivian buildings too.

It's like this. They want to be independent from Russia, and instead of starting "normal war" they get into a russian school and kill the children. To me this is a art of war, or also a way of fighting if youre more pleased with that.

thi is coming from a guy that doesn't understand why people still bring up Hitler and the nazis, but every other post he'll bring up america's nuclear weapons which ended up killing a small fraction of what hitler did

irony?!?

my point is ppl be acting like korea & iran gonna nuke the whole western world is pure hypocrisy since  you do have nukes too, and the argument that "america is just the better country you know, 7even. america would never just nuke a country, we bigger than that, we aint animals like those muslims are, 7even. but korea and iran will if we dont stop them!!" is so hypocritical that I cant even call it man since you started 2 wars in the last years and not korea and Iran, and you nuked ppl and not korea and iran.
this america and nukes shit is on-topic, therefore. nazis in world war 2 is just off-topic most of the time it's brought up.

how are america's nuclear weapons...which haven't been USED in over 50 years, relevent to the idea of having war on terrorism?

if you guessed that it is irrelevent, give yourself a pat on the back

and another thing... if terrorism is a battle tactic....and some of the terrorists are from iraq, iran, saudi arabia, afghanistan..... doesn't that mean they started the war using your own philisophical idea?

so far in this post you've done nothing but contridict yourself and take things that happened over 50 years ago and says that it applies today

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2004, 11:51:20 AM »
I really wish people would stop talking about americas nuclear weapons.
I mean if we drop one on iraq then you can say that but until then leave those out.

As for what you said, to some extent its true. Terrorism is a way of fighting. I didnt say war. Why? Because killing 2,000 civilians in 2 innocent buildings isnt war.

Killing children in a school isnt war.

Hijacking commercial airliners isnt war.

Korea hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. Iran hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. America has, a time ago. So?

That they kill innocent ppl is not necessary an argument. War kills A LOT of innocent ppl and cilivian buildings too.

It's like this. They want to be independent from Russia, and instead of starting "normal war" they get into a russian school and kill the children. To me this is a art of war, or also a way of fighting if youre more pleased with that.

thi is coming from a guy that doesn't understand why people still bring up Hitler and the nazis, but every other post he'll bring up america's nuclear weapons which ended up killing a small fraction of what hitler did

irony?!?

my point is ppl be acting like korea & iran gonna nuke the whole western world is pure hypocrisy since  you do have nukes too, and the argument that "america is just the better country you know, 7even. america would never just nuke a country, we bigger than that, we aint animals like those muslims are, 7even. but korea and iran will if we dont stop them!!" is so hypocritical that I cant even call it man since you started 2 wars in the last years and not korea and Iran, and you nuked ppl and not korea and iran.
this america and nukes shit is on-topic, therefore. nazis in world war 2 is just off-topic most of the time it's brought up.

how are america's nuclear weapons...which haven't been USED in over 50 years, relevent to the idea of having war on terrorism?

if you guessed that it is irrelevent, give yourself a pat on the back

and another thing... if terrorism is a battle tactic....and some of the terrorists are from iraq, iran, saudi arabia, afghanistan..... doesn't that mean they started the war using your own philisophical idea?

so far in this post you've done nothing but contridict yourself and take things that happened over 50 years ago and says that it applies today

if I take things from the past 50 years and say that they apply today you take things that never happened and say that they apply nevertheless. Lol!

if you dont consider the Israel/Palestina stuff already a war - which I do, though - Bin Laden and Co. started the war with 9/11 - if it wasnt allowed by the Bush administration - but that doesnt make war with Iraq, Iran & Korea less random.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2004, 12:06:12 PM »
how can you say bin laden started everything? everyone knows bush is the big man behind september 11 :-\

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2004, 12:15:33 PM »

if I take things from the past 50 years and say that they apply today you take things that never happened and say that they apply nevertheless. Lol!

if you dont consider the Israel/Palestina stuff already a war - which I do, though - Bin Laden and Co. started the war with 9/11 - if it wasnt allowed by the Bush administration - but that doesnt make war with Iraq, Iran & Korea less random.

ummm name one thing that i've said that never happened...oh yeah you can't

once again, using your logic... it's Iraq's and Afghanistan's fault we invaded because it was allowed by their government

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2004, 01:30:36 PM »
It's basically just a way of saying that the United States is completely against, I.E., to the point of it being a war, "terrorism".  When you're in a war, your GOAL is the eradication of anything and everything in the warring opposition, so when you're in war against 'terrorism' that means anything you deem to be a 'terrorist' activity you want to eradicate, i.e. eliminate or kill.  I'm behind it, I agree with a war on Terrorism.  I also agree with a war on child molestors, a war on rapists, a war on murderers, a war on tons of things.  I'm fundamentally at war with many many things I don't agree with that are potentially harmful to me and my family.  I'm at war with burglars; if you break in my house, I'm going to kill you.  It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2004, 01:53:10 PM »

once again, using your logic... it's Iraq's and Afghanistan's fault we invaded because it was allowed by their government

Korea & Iran launching nukes on other countries, that's the thing that never happened. Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11, Saddam doesnt even like Bin Laden & I never lost my logic in this thread.
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2004, 01:57:14 PM »
It's basically just a way of saying that the United States is completely against, I.E., to the point of it being a war, "terrorism".  When you're in a war, your GOAL is the eradication of anything and everything in the warring opposition [...]

a-ha so finally your degree in psychology shows off. Im with you on that one, America just wants to give their opponents a bad name, to make them the villains and america the liberators. Creating terms like Axis of Evil and promote the term "terrorism" belongs to that.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2004, 02:33:24 PM »

Korea & Iran launching nukes on other countries, that's the thing that never happened. Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11, Saddam doesnt even like Bin Laden & I never lost my logic in this thread.

i never said korea and iran launched nuclear weapons on other countries. you got that out of left field some where.

and yes your logic has been lost... you say terrorism is an act of war...these terrorists are found through out the world and are citizens of many countries...they do terrorist acts which you say is a declaration of war...so when people of a country declare war on america, then it gives us the right to invade and kill them....also if their government doesn't do anything to stop it, it's also all right to kill people in another country

this all comes from the few posts you've made in this section, so it seems like you're on america's side after all  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2004, 02:43:29 PM »

i never said korea and iran launched nuclear weapons on other countries. you got that out of left field some where.

and yes your logic has been lost... you say terrorism is an act of war...these terrorists are found through out the world and are citizens of many countries...they do terrorist acts which you say is a declaration of war...so when people of a country declare war on america, then it gives us the right to invade and kill them....also if their government doesn't do anything to stop it, it's also all right to kill people in another country

this all comes from the few posts you've made in this section, so it seems like you're on america's side after all  ;D

well my nuke talk referred to ppl who bitch about korea and iran.. you're not one of them then it's all good but I never wanna hear something about that from you now..  8)

and you know killing everybody in a country in which terrorist may have been in some time of their lives goes over the edge.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2004, 08:43:51 PM »

well my nuke talk referred to ppl who bitch about korea and iran.. you're not one of them then it's all good but I never wanna hear something about that from you now..  8)

and you know killing everybody in a country in which terrorist may have been in some time of their lives goes over the edge.

not when those people willingly harbor and support terrorists

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2004, 05:26:48 PM »
You dumb sack of bricks. Your country has "harboured " and "supported" more "terrorists" than anybody else in the world!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2004, 05:53:56 PM »
There's no way you can win a war on terror. You have to take a different approach. End of story.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2004, 09:09:27 AM »
You dumb sack of bricks. Your country has "harboured " and "supported" more "terrorists" than anybody else in the world!!!

the winners write the history books, if a muslim country ever gets it's act together and wins something, you'll get to see this, but until then, we're good they're bad.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2004, 02:28:04 PM »

Name one international terrorist group that the US government has harboured and supported. ::)