Author Topic: .....PG  (Read 549 times)

Thirteen

Re: How are you going to have a war against a battle tactic? "Terrorism"
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2004, 07:14:26 PM »
You dumb sack of bricks. Your country has "harboured " and "supported" more "terrorists" than anybody else in the world!!!

Name one international terrorist group that the US government has harboured and supported. ::)

sit down tech... i got this one...

we just invaded iraq for being terrorists when we supplied them with their weapons...and the same thing with afghanistan...the CIA trained them when they were fighting Russia

plus we gave the 9/11 bombers liscenses to fly commercial airlines

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2004, 03:39:28 PM »

we just invaded Iraq for being terrorists when we supplied them with their weapons...
We did supply them with weapons but most of the weapons are Russian. Also, when we gave weapons to Iraq they weren't a Country that was listed as a "Terrorist Country" by the State Department.

and the same thing with Afghanistan...the CIA trained them when they were fighting Russia
During that time the Country wasn't listed as a "Terrorist Country" by the State Department.

plus we gave the 9/11 bombers licenses to fly commercial airlines
and we knew they were going to hijack planes and use them as missiles ???

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2004, 03:50:22 PM »
1st, iraq and afghanistan were never your typical, outstanding, stable country... so follow me while type up a quick little story

ok, let's say there's a kid that's not quite all there, but you still run into him and talk to him because he doesn't like your math teacher

so one day you decide, since thekid is a little off, and your teacher is an asshole...that you give the little kid a gun and talk him into shooting your teacher...

plan goes almost perfectly until the kid decides he's going to use the gun to kill a few more people he doesn't like, like that fat bitch that eats her cheetos during english class...

to make a long story short...they trace the gun back to you....do you think you have an air tight defense by saying "yeah i gave the gun to the kid, but he wasn't a homicidal maniac when i gave it to him" ?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »
this is a damn shame. that state of department not naming it a terrorist country is the biggest bullcrap exuse ive ever heard. American government always has a way to manipulate people. Specially ones as young as Mach.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2004, 03:18:14 PM »
this is a damn shame. that state of department not naming it a terrorist country is the biggest bullcrap exuse ive ever heard. American government always has a way to manipulate people. Specially ones as young as Mach.

If the American government manipulates people then who doesnt?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2004, 09:10:31 PM »
LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll