Author Topic: .....PG  (Read 531 times)

infinite59

.....PG
« on: September 19, 2004, 06:01:31 AM »
........ PG was here
« Last Edit: September 26, 2004, 12:22:01 PM by The Return of the Political Gangsta! »

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: How are you going to have a war against a battle tactic? "Terrorism"
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 06:03:53 AM »
Did you read what you wrote before you hit the post button?   :loco:
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 06:16:23 AM »
I agree to the extend that terrorism is a art of war. Therefore I dont see how unjustified attack war (iraq) is better than terrorism.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 06:25:09 AM »
umm... yea.. so basically. ur saying.. u cant fight terrorism.. so we might as well just quit now.. and terrorists take over the world....

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 06:25:57 AM »
Infinite, when are you going to blow yourself up?

Montana00

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2004, 06:30:34 AM »
I really wish people would stop talking about americas nuclear weapons.
I mean if we drop one on iraq then you can say that but until then leave those out.

As for what you said, to some extent its true. Terrorism is a way of fighting. I didnt say war. Why? Because killing 2,000 civilians in 2 innocent buildings isnt war.

Killing children in a school isnt war.

Hijacking commercial airliners isnt war.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2004, 06:43:27 AM »
I mean if we drop one on iraq then you can say that but until then leave those out.

As for what you said, to some extent its true. Terrorism is a way of fighting. I didnt say war. Why? Because killing 2,000 civilians in 2 innocent buildings isnt war.

Korea hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. Iran hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. America has, a time ago. So?

That they kill innocent ppl is not necessary an argument. War kills A LOT of innocent ppl and cilivian buildings too.

It's like this. They want to be independent from Russia, and instead of starting "normal war" they get into a russian school and kill the children. To me this is a art of war, or also a way of fighting if youre more pleased with that.
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2004, 06:48:42 AM »
Its not WAR.

When the terrorists took children hostage HOW WAS THAT WAR?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2004, 06:51:04 AM »
if you intend to imply that it's fuckin inhuman, fucked up and not tolerateable when ppl take little children and babies as hostages and kill hundreds of them, then all I can say is: Yes it is, but so is war. Being cruel, inhuman etc etc doesnt make something un-war-like.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2004, 06:53:06 AM »
Its not WAR.

When the terrorists took children hostage HOW WAS THAT WAR?

Nazis executed children in WW2. How was WW2 not war?

Thirteen

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2004, 10:21:19 AM »
"Terrorism" is a battle tactic.  People use any number of methods when they are at war, terrorism, as a battle tactic has been around forever.  How are you gonna have a war against a battle tactic?  That's ridiculous.  That's like saying we are going to have a war against those who harbor groups that exact "pre-emptive" strikes.  A War against "Pre-emptive" strikes.  That's ridiculous.  Like Pat Buchanon said, "Bush's argument's for a War on Terrorism would sound suspicious even to a 3rd grader". 

If your goal is to really stop a certain group from terrorism, then I suppose all you would have to do is arm them with tanks, bombs, airplanes, and nuclear weapons and then they could fight the same way America does.

that's funny.... you know what else is funny?

when people in your religion declare a holy war on westerners... west is just a direction... if i'm facing north, the person on my left is a westerner so if i was muslim i should kill him...

don't twist around basic ideas that anyone can grasp to try and make people look dumb... muslims aren't the smartest when they declare Jihad either
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 10:45:19 AM by Cartman »

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2004, 10:26:16 AM »

Korea hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. Iran hasnt attacked another country with their nukes neither. America has, a time ago. So?

That they kill innocent ppl is not necessary an argument. War kills A LOT of innocent ppl and cilivian buildings too.

It's like this. They want to be independent from Russia, and instead of starting "normal war" they get into a russian school and kill the children. To me this is a art of war, or also a way of fighting if youre more pleased with that.

thi is coming from a guy that doesn't understand why people still bring up Hitler and the nazis, but every other post he'll bring up america's nuclear weapons which ended up killing a small fraction of what hitler did

irony?!?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2004, 10:37:38 AM »
 :o.. damn.. he got u 7even.. "broke your ankles"  :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 10:48:34 AM by white boy »

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2004, 10:46:27 AM »
and lastly, terrorism is a political tactic not a battle tactic hope you people enjoyed your lessons today  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2004, 11:25:28 AM »

thi is coming from a guy that doesn't understand why people still bring up Hitler and the nazis, but every other post he'll bring up america's nuclear weapons which ended up killing a small fraction of what hitler did

irony?!?

my point is ppl be acting like korea & iran gonna nuke the whole western world is pure hypocrisy since  you do have nukes too, and the argument that "america is just the better country you know, 7even. america would never just nuke a country, we bigger than that, we aint animals like those muslims are, 7even. but korea and iran will if we dont stop them!!" is so hypocritical that I cant even call it man since you started 2 wars in the last years and not korea and Iran, and you nuked ppl and not korea and iran.
this america and nukes shit is on-topic, therefore. nazis in world war 2 is just off-topic most of the time it's brought up.
No, it's not a sin