Author Topic: wen did this board start  (Read 301 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
wen did this board start
« on: September 19, 2004, 11:26:37 AM »
IS there like an exact day? and how did it all come together. i want to know the history of WCC

Don Seer

Re: wen did this board start
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 11:27:17 AM »
yes there is :)

hang on.. i'll be right back

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »
damn.. 40 sec reponse

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 11:32:38 AM »
Overseer  02:31:20pm Nothing, or nothing you can see...

damn.. some shady shit  :D

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 11:38:43 AM »
LOL! does it say that for real?

i was in the 'secret forum' coz i've got a post in there.

here's a basic history i started.

1998-2000 - Did my own thing (under the alias PsyCreate) Solo ran news on igangsta.com for a lil while and worked for nwa2k until news of the reunion not happening killed enthusiasm at the site. posted heavily on the dre2001 forum.

2001 "west coast affiliates forum" formed with b-please. got most dre2001 posters over the the new board as eminem fans began to surge into the dre forum making it unusable. (this around the time MMLP was going to drop). WCA forum was kicked from the affiliates within 6 months over a ermm disagreement between me & b-please (dont ask, lol, we cool now. some "affiliates" never used the forum and/or actually had their own forums anyways). Forum name changed to "west coast connection" (bpg of the site"snoops doggpound" made up the name).

2001 (middle) - wcc now indie and formed new (& fixed some old) alliances with people I actually spoke to
wcc born jan 30th 2001

1st bday thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=10913.0

2002 - rud (who ran "world wide westside" newssite) becomes an admin (& rud nearly has heart attack - lol). wcc becomes dubcc (more on that soon). rud's w.w.w. becomes dubcnn to partner dubcc run under rud's control.

after about months of slow planning dubcnn went live on 8 September, 2002

some old posts where we've talked about it..

these 2 posts might give away some info...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=16163;start=msg200469#msg200469

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=28014;start=msg323830#msg323830
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 11:41:26 AM by Overseer »

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2004, 11:44:02 AM »
you're supposed to exagerate details and make it more interesting...throw in dirty drug money, guns and high speed chases....secret files and computer espionage....now that's a beginning

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2004, 11:45:10 AM »
i cant post that shit up, i'll get arrested :P

btw thats only my story.. u really gotta read those posts to hear the other stuff.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2004, 11:51:53 AM »
Most of the OG members are gone...I've been down since before the Dre2001 board, and was the first member registered here...LOL...I was also the one who came up with the idea for the "Anything Goes" board (which is now "Tha G-Spot")...The only OG's who are still posting regularly are me, Jake, Overseer, Doggy, & Sikotic...There's probably more I'm forgetting, but yeah...That's about it...LOL.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2004, 11:57:12 AM »

trauma + b-please were first members..

they both used to be mods in the main forum.. before "that" day happened..

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2004, 12:06:34 PM »
 :o :o
tell me more tell me more
 :o :o
was it love at first sight?

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2004, 12:09:10 PM »
I was at the DreDay forum, then I went to the Dre2001 board, then here, I didn't start posting regularly until a few months after wcc opened.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2004, 12:22:16 PM »
Most of the OG members are gone...I've been down since before the Dre2001 board, and was the first member registered here...LOL...I was also the one who came up with the idea for the "Anything Goes" board (which is now "Tha G-Spot")...The only OG's who are still posting regularly are me, Jake, Overseer, Doggy, & Sikotic...There's probably more I'm forgetting, but yeah...That's about it...LOL.

unfortunately ur first 17 accounts don't exist no more

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2004, 12:34:47 PM »
sheeit i been a member on this board since april of 2001 and only have 900 posts and no friends on this board...
i just don't post very often...
i remember i sent NIK a bad azz personal business bootleg for a sticky fingaz bootleg back when i first started postin

DAYUM

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2004, 12:52:51 PM »
to OGs like Nik and trauma, Sikotic etc... im just another member but to alot of these newbs im an OG cuzz i was only missed out like the first 6 months of WCC and i rarely posted back then

Smooth

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2004, 03:21:42 PM »
Yo Im an OG in this, i've been kickin it around here since april 2001...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0