Author Topic: wen did this board start  (Read 288 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: wen did this board start
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2004, 03:24:02 PM »
Yo Im an OG in this, i've been kickin it around here since april 2001...

We mean OG as in "here from day one"...LOL

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2004, 04:26:02 PM »
i've been here since day one(though my first account was deleted when i got banned by seer :psych:)  i use to post at i think snoops dogghouse site then came over when they started the affiliates

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2004, 05:43:21 PM »
i used to post on the Dre board and i came here the first or second day it opened.

eS El Duque

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2004, 06:52:12 PM »
I came here in April 2003, the 03 class of igangsta.com!

pappy

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2004, 07:01:58 PM »
Im an OG,  it wont show tho b/c i deleted my first account over the whole callin ibo a certain word.  But ive been here since the 2nd week.

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2004, 07:02:43 PM »
damn I remember all those ol sites and seein some of those ol names in here. This forum has a lot history

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2004, 07:08:40 PM »
I came here in April 2003, the 03 class of igangsta.com!
march 03 for me.. achatually i signed up 3 days after by b-day.. after reading for a couple of months

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2004, 07:13:08 PM »
i've been here since jan 31, 2001 when the board was one day old and i was still posting at snoopsdoggpound.com with big bpg...i guess that makes me an og, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2004, 09:05:09 PM »

trauma + b-please were first members..

they both used to be mods in the main forum.. before "that" day happened..

Now Now, don't say anything that will upset "I Don't Know", like how B-pLeAsE and I were registered before the board even opened, etc.  You know he needs his bragging rights!

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2004, 09:07:33 PM »
I can't remember, but wasn't Snoop's doggpound kind of a strange one, because I remember he kept his own board for a while, didn't he not want to put up a link, or something? I think BPG thought he was going to end up getting his board overrun with all the idiots that were posting on Dre2001 or something, I can't remember the details... for some reason, he didn't want to 'join up' proper. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2004, 09:56:49 PM »
awww shit... old school WCA history... you forgot the board split, it did wonders for the keystyle... lol. I remember I was at DreDay board, then switched to NWA2k board... then Tech and I were at Ren's Tha Shack board, and then when everyone was at Dre2001 board, I was at WCKillaz, 'cause I thought Dre2001 had too many Eminem groupies, and then they took over the board... lol. And then Overseer, BPlease and Trauma came out with this place, and it's been all good ever since. And I've been here since day 1, I remember Trauma giving me the link... lol... Anyone now who reads the Train of Thought section might think that Trauma and I are worst enemies... but nah... it's never beef, we just are jack asses who like to be right...  :argue:

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2004, 10:07:34 PM »
That's how you tell a real OG from a fake OG, if they know about dreday.  LOL.  And to clarify, I had nothing to do with the founding of this forum, it was pretty much all Overseer, with a little help from B-pLeAsE... I didn't even know O (still don't!) and he merely saved my name for me, "Trauma" before he officially opened the board. 

I started @ the Dreday board, then moved over to the NWA2K board, then met B-pLeAsE and helped him with WCKillaz, which eventually scrapped it's board when this one was founded.  I never hung out at the Dre2001 board because of all the groupies, and I never hung out on the Shack because everybody over there was fucking crazy.  BpG's board was a little watered down for my tastes, since every single topic was about Snoopdogg. 

Remember SnoopsDoggHouse, and how it had all those crazy real audio files? They had like every rare unreleased Death Row track EVER.  Most of the stuff is available online now, but at the time, they were the only ones with that stuff.  I think they singlehandedly made geocities change their audio hosting policy, LOL. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2004, 10:52:39 PM »
dre2001.....ahhh those were the days.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2004, 10:52:51 PM »

trauma + b-please were first members..

they both used to be mods in the main forum.. before "that" day happened..

Now Now, don't say anything that will upset "I Don't Know", like how B-pLeAsE and I were registered before the board even opened, etc.  You know he needs his bragging rights!

WTF? I'm not bragging, dude...I just thought I was the first one registered, because before my -Now_I_Know- account was banned, it used to be first on the "members list"... ::)

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2004, 10:53:02 PM »
Remember SnoopsDoggHouse, and how it had all those crazy real audio files? They had like every rare unreleased Death Row track EVER.  Most of the stuff is available online now, but at the time, they were the only ones with that stuff.  I think they singlehandedly made geocities change their audio hosting policy, LOL. 

Snoops Dogghouse was the shit.  I could spend hours on that site listening to all the audio.