Author Topic: Bangin' on the Radio {Snoop}  (Read 786 times)

Cross_Over

• Lil Geezy
  • Breakin' ankles on a daily basis...
Bangin' on the Radio {Snoop}
« on: September 28, 2002, 09:00:15 AM »
Anybody else tired of hearin' this sh-t on the radio. Snoop is the main muthafucka pissin' me off. Nigga you don't need to bang yo fuckin' set on every verse. That nigga just got put on at 29 anywayz...that nigga ain't did no dirt for his set to be bangin' that damn hard. Snoop need to keep  his set to hiself. I bet he don't even talk all that shit outside of "his hood" or outside of Wax.

I never seen a nigga so studio wit it. Even niggaz from his own hood say he ain't bangin'. From what I hear that nigga catchin' major static from Tecnique over claimin' they hood and not Bn' from it. Why front Snoop ? that shit makes no sense...

Ever since the Eastsidaz came through Snoop been the hardest nigga in the world. A year before that he was shook over Suge and ran away. A true gangsta woulda handled that shit like a gangsta. That nigga is super soft.

Some niggaz think Snoop is really a gangsta...shit that nigga is frontin' like he is. That nigga ain't nothin but a kliq type nigga who went to jail for sellin' weed. He ain't hard, he ain't a gangbanger and I don't know why anybody would believe otherwise. I know people that know him and I know people that have seen him get thouroughly punked so don't think I'm comin' off the top of my head with this...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We're gonna need a doctor I think this kids ankles are broken...

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
Re: Bangin' on the Radio {Snoop}
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2002, 09:54:55 AM »
lol. i feel all that shit you sayin dogg. when i went out there, thatz what alotta people told me. they say he's fake, and they've known he was fake for years.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2002, 01:55:49 PM »
ya'll only heard people yappin and ya'll makin serious judgement like that, what a shame
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Cross_Over

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2002, 10:45:51 PM »
Yappin' my @$$. My homeboy went to highschool with him and he said that all he was was a class clown. He ain't no gangbanger if he was as deep into it as he said he was he wouldn't have graduated from highschool. If he was the real hustler he said he was he would have graduated from a weed dealer to a crack dealer. DOn't believe the hype...it's Bullshit.

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2002, 04:13:51 AM »
Snoop actually served 6 months twice for selling rocks, (not weed).  Snoop is definatly a reputable crip in my eyes.  He's been boys with Tray Deee and TD wouldnt hang with no punk or fake crip.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2002, 07:33:05 AM »
lol another smart post..

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2002, 07:43:02 AM »
Yappin' my @$$. My homeboy went to highschool with him and he said that all he was was a class clown. He ain't no gangbanger if he was as deep into it as he said he was he wouldn't have graduated from highschool. If he was the real hustler he said he was he would have graduated from a weed dealer to a crack dealer. DOn't believe the hype...it's Bullshit.

LOL oh i see , cause you're a gangsta that mean u can't perform at school , ah ah ah ok you win lol
gives me dopeness"                                   

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2002, 08:02:45 AM »
So Crossover..... your sayin he wasn't really a member of the Rolling 20's?  Cause he was sure speakin in detail about his activities with the gang in the biography I read of him.

And yo..... when Alicia Keys is sayin... "Keep it Gangsta".... I think that makes Snoop the closest thing to an authentic gangsta in the rap game.  And you say Snoop ain't ever did no dirt, then why was he on trial for murder?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2002, 08:35:47 AM »
i really really do not GIVE A FUCK if he is a gang banger or a fucking drag queen, why do you people worry so much about their personal lifes? All i care is that he brings me quality music that i can bump to....... i gives a shit what he does on his personal time

Fashizzle

• 'G'
  • I love chronic!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2002, 11:40:43 AM »
I feel you totally, but then again: it's all music, business, and these rap cats are so hood, when they're so hollywood!! but how the fuck could you have real gangsta in the musicindustry, it's just image and makin dollars, they may be on some "gangsta-tip" becoz of their style of rap etc.., but far far away from some O.G's or somethin... It ain't nuttin but music bwwwooy!!!!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2002, 12:43:46 PM »
 And you say Snoop ain't ever did no dirt, then why was he on trial for murder?
was, cause the last time he pass on court was for smokin weed, and i don't think he was there neither, someone represent him
gives me dopeness"                                   

DPGC2001

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2002, 02:56:21 PM »
Rap is entertainment, no rapper practices 100% of what he says...Dre is the most guilty of this...At least Snoop is somewhat affiliated with crips Dre has never been a gangsta he's from the burbs...And Eminem has never killed anybody as far as I know...

Cross_Over

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2002, 08:35:53 PM »
I still don't see why Snoop bangs on the radio. He shoulda been doin' that shit long time ago if he was so deep into his set. Quik, Mc Eiht, The Realativez, SCC...they all came out bangin' on wax because that's what they were doin' when they got put on in the rap game. Snoop came out givin' it up to his city, but not his set. That nigga started kickin' it with the Eastsidaz and they inspired him to start bangin'. He may have lived in the hood and of course anybody who is from a hood reps it. I seriously doubt Snoop banged at any point in his life though. I didn't know he sold crack though...I heard weed, guess I was wrong, he failed at hustlin' though.

I just feel like he bang too hard on the radio. Have ya'll heard the streets remix. That nigga talkin' like he bout to put in work...no B's in the whole verse. That nigga knows damn well he's still a shook nigga travelin' with bodyguards...I just want him to act like it...................

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2002, 08:59:37 PM »
Rap is entertainment, no rapper practices 100% of what he says...Dre is the most guilty of this...At least Snoop is somewhat affiliated with crips Dre has never been a gangsta he's from the burbs...And Eminem has never killed anybody as far as I know...

No.... Dre from Compton. Just that he never really kicked it with gangs. He was inside listening to music, and trying to get into the funk game. Hey, just 'cause you ain't in gangs, don't mean you ain't from the hood. Not everyone from the hood is in gangs. Shit, if that's true, then I'd be claiming I.E. right now instead of going to college. As for Snoop, he was a lil' B.G., never an an O.G. jail and selling rocks ain't make you an O.G., killing someone does. Snoop ain't gotta do that, him and Warren G were trying to make it out L.B. since 213. He did join Rollin' 20's, so if you just need that, that's cool. Frankly, I really don't care what gang his in, like Dre, as long as the music is tight as fuck, and they keep shit real to themselves, then I'm straight.

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2002, 09:15:18 PM »
"I bet he don't even talk all that shit outside of "his hood" or outside of Wax. "

He was screamin it loud and clear in Dallas when I saw him a few months ago...

check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972