Author Topic: Bangin' on the Radio {Snoop}  (Read 782 times)

Myrealname

Re: Bangin' on the Radio {Snoop}
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2002, 09:23:23 PM »

Some niggaz think Snoop is really a gangsta...shit that nigga is frontin' like he is. That nigga ain't nothin but a kliq type nigga who went to jail for sellin' weed. He ain't hard, he ain't a gangbanger and I don't know why anybody would believe otherwise. I know people that know him and I know people that have seen him get thouroughly punked so don't think I'm comin' off the top of my head with this...

I suggest you to read snoop's book to understand his role on the rollin'20 crips.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Myrealname

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2002, 09:30:21 PM »
Peep this DEFARI quote from allhiphop interview:

" Well, if they're Crips [or Bloods], I don't feel no way about it. If they real Crips, and they on the beat, Crippin', then that's they thing. They're the ones who gotta answer to it, you know? If you doin' that on wax, you better be what you talkin' about. Snoopy is a locc, Snoopie is a Crip. He came in the game as one. He never been nothin' but that. During his Death Row years, he wasn't Crippin' on wax, cuz you know, the whole company is Blood. Now that he's doing his own thing, and he's happy with what he's doing, that's what he is, so I can't fight him on that, nobody can. It's just...when you a marque doin' it. When you not no gangsta', when you never been on any set, you not even from LA, and you doin' it...that's when it's a problem."

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2002, 09:39:46 PM »
i never really cared.. dont care now. like defari said, they have to answer to it if they fakin' it. let snoop live his life. he doesnt need internet groupies worryin about what he does.

OH SHIT MAN, WHAT DID HE HAVE FOR BREAKFAST!

relax
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden