Author Topic: (dubcnn) German Hip Hop Drop: Samy Deluxe - "Zurueck" Prod. by Megahertz  (Read 117 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

We at Dubcnn will be providing you not only with the freshest from the West, but also will educate you on HipHop from Overseas and more.

Most of you might not have heard much German Hip Hop before, but it is expanding, and artists such as Ludacris, Kanye West, Kurupt, Royce Da 5'9, Joe Budden and more have collaborated with Germany.

Samy Deluxe, one of Germany's most known acts, reached out to US producer Megahertz to lace his first single "Zurueck" from his new album "Verdammt Nochmal!" which is out now.

I have the song up here for those who might be interested in listening to some foreign Hip-Hop, peep it below:

www.dubcnn.com

Throwback

Re: (dubcnn) German Hip Hop Drop: Samy Deluxe - "Zurueck" Prod. by Megahertz
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 07:57:23 AM »
samy is pretty dope imo. its hard to understand but its kool.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 08:01:07 AM »
i truly hope you'll never post something about brainpower ::)

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 08:12:34 AM »
i truly hope you'll never post something about brainpower ::)
LMAO brainpower. what does brainpower have to do with samy deluxe?

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 08:20:50 AM »
he appeared on a nas cd, so why wouldn't it be possible brainpower would ever be on dubcnn? i'm just saying, please keep all news subjects on dubcnn strictly about american hip hop or just west coast rap/R&B... and if you post something about european hip hop, make sure it at least doesn't hurt someone's ears. postmen is pretty dope for example. that german dj that worked with lil kim, gza and a couple of others is dope too.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 08:21:49 AM »
he appeared on a nas cd, so why wouldn't it be possible brainpower would ever be on dubcnn? i'm just saying, please keep all news subjects on dubcnn strictly about american hip hop or just west coast rap/R&B... and if you post something about european hip hop, make sure it at least doesn't hurt your ears. postmen is pretty dope for example. that german dj that worked with lil kim, gza and a couple of others is dope too.

dogg.. don't worry bout that. im up on my german hiphop and french hiphop.. no worries i ain't gone put up no wack shit LOL

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 08:29:09 AM »
he appeared on a nas cd, so why wouldn't it be possible brainpower would ever be on dubcnn? i'm just saying, please keep all news subjects on dubcnn strictly about american hip hop or just west coast rap/R&B... and if you post something about european hip hop, make sure it at least doesn't hurt your ears. postmen is pretty dope for example. that german dj that worked with lil kim, gza and a couple of others is dope too.

dogg.. don't worry bout that. im up on my german hiphop and french hiphop.. no worries i ain't gone put up no wack shit LOL

you already did :P :D

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2004, 08:31:58 AM »
btw... audio doesn't work anymore

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2004, 08:32:58 AM »
i think you should put up "Ja" by me and gangstauu :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2004, 08:39:56 AM »
shut up mauzip. audio does work. this wasnt wack. u suck.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2004, 08:47:15 AM »
it worked, but i tried to listen to it again and it only played the first 10 seconds :-X