Author Topic: U.S. considers military attack on Iran, let the countdown begin..  (Read 1275 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: U.S. considers military attack on Iran, let the countdown begin..
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2004, 03:16:31 AM »
rember.. 1 person does not represent the whole county... as in.. i disagree with him

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2004, 04:19:57 AM »
Yeah.. I do remember the last Iranian election.  It was 1953.  Muhammad Mosedeg was democratically elected the leader of Iran.  Then the United States and Britian formented a coup, overthrew him, and replaced him with an oppressive dictator, the Shah, who ruled Iran in tyrannical fashion for almost 3 decades until the people of the country united together and overthrew him from power in 1979. 

(Then America gave weapons of mass destruction to Sadaam Hussien, playing a key role in a war against Iran that would last 9 years)

Need I continue?

::)

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2004, 11:11:54 AM »
^^ so if someone is stronger, he can do whatever the fuck he wants? oh, that's of course a point where every sense of argue becomes useless. it's of course the easiest way. I mean, since you cant deny that attacking Iraq was bullshit, and attack Iran would be bullshit, you sure can do it since youre the stronger country. Yippie-yay.

but then again, you have to consider it works for everything. If you're the stronger kid, you can punch of course the little  kids in the face at school. for no reason whatsoever. why not? you're stronger. If you have the better weapons, like military rifles which are now also legal in america, you can also shoot ppl who dont have such powerful weapons at hand. babies of course too, since youre much stronger than them. and to make this analogy even more genius and perfect: just claim you had to shoot this ppl with your AK since they had a knife. Nothing will go to court or anything or course. Since you obviously have the right to do it, since you're .. remember.. stronger.

that's sort of how it works in the animal kingdom (minus the guns and shit)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2004, 03:54:01 PM »
This is what I think is gunna happen.

First, Bush is gunna get Relected :)

Then the US is gunna ask the UN to can inspect there Nuclear Facilities. If they say no(which they will) then as soon as Iraq has its elections and shit, Iraq they will declare war on Iran. When this happens, the US will become an Ally with Iraq against Iran. Done.

Also, for you people that think having a Battle with Iran is pointless ans stupid:

Iran is the "most active state sponsor of terrorism." Iran continues to provide funding, weapons, training, and sanctuary to numerous terrorist groups based in the Middle East and elsewhere. Iran mostly backs Islamist groups, including the Lebanese Shiite militants of Hezbollah (which Iran helped found in the 1980s). such Palestinian terrorist groups as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Al-Qaeda. Iran possesses chemicals that can induce bleeding, blistering, and choking, as well as the bombs and artillery shells to deliver these agents. Iran also has an active biological weapons program, driven in part by its acquisition of "dual-use" technologies—supplies and machinery that can be put to either harmless or deadly uses. Finally, with help from Russia, Iran is building a nuclear power plant, but U.S. officials say that Iran is more interested in developing a nuclear weapon than in producing nuclear energy.

The threat is that if Iran gets a hold of a Nuke they will sell it to a terrorist group like al-Qaeda and use it on America or Israel.

Thirteen

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2004, 03:57:07 PM »
This is what I think is gunna happen.

First, Bush is gunna get Relected :)

Then the US is gunna ask the UN to can inspect there Nuclear Facilities. If they say no(which they will) then as soon as Iraq has its elections and shit, Iraq they will declare war on Iran. When this happens, the US will become an Ally with Iraq against Iran. Done.

Also, for you people that think having a Battle with Iran is pointless ans stupid:

Iran is the "most active state sponsor of terrorism." Iran continues to provide funding, weapons, training, and sanctuary to numerous terrorist groups based in the Middle East and elsewhere. Iran mostly backs Islamist groups, including the Lebanese Shiite militants of Hezbollah (which Iran helped found in the 1980s). such Palestinian terrorist groups as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Al-Qaeda. Iran possesses chemicals that can induce bleeding, blistering, and choking, as well as the bombs and artillery shells to deliver these agents. Iran also has an active biological weapons program, driven in part by its acquisition of "dual-use" technologies—supplies and machinery that can be put to either harmless or deadly uses. Finally, with help from Russia, Iran is building a nuclear power plant, but U.S. officials say that Iran is more interested in developing a nuclear weapon than in producing nuclear energy.

The threat is that if Iran gets a hold of a Nuke they will sell it to a terrorist group like al-Qaeda and use it on America or Israel.

but the US has had slavery and they dropped two nuclear bombs on japan

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2004, 04:02:11 PM »

but the US has had slavery and they dropped two nuclear bombs on japan

LoL

tommyilromano

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2004, 03:44:24 AM »
Fuck...

tommyilromano

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2004, 03:46:17 AM »
Shut up Johnny Walker

Yeah.. I do remember the last Iranian election.  It was 1953.  Muhammad Mosedeg was democratically elected the leader of Iran.  Then the United States and Britian formented a coup, overthrew him, and replaced him with an oppressive dictator, the Shah, who ruled Iran in tyrannical fashion for almost 3 decades until the people of the country united together and overthrew him from power in 1979. 

(Then America gave weapons of mass destruction to Sadaam Hussien, playing a key role in a war against Iran that would last 9 years)

Need I continue?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2004, 04:18:58 PM »
Conclusions from this thread:

1. Mauzip is immune to logic. Logic could be staring you in the eyes Mauzipper, and you wouldnt recognize him. Tech could pull Mauzipper aside at a dinner party , and be like,

Tech: Yo, Mauzipper, let me introduce you to my friend, Logic, here.

Mauzipper: Rubs eyes, blinks, Rolls eyes

2. Arterey has the IQ of an aborted fetus. Make sure that nuclear bunker in your trailer park is fully operational. Never know when the combined military might of Canada and Australiia will destroy your society!!!

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2004, 04:24:27 PM »
Conclusions from this thread:

1. Mauzip is immune to logic. Logic could be staring you in the eyes Mauzipper, and you wouldnt recognize him. Tech could pull Mauzipper aside at a dinner party , and be like,

Tech: Yo, Mauzipper, let me introduce you to my friend, Logic, here.

Mauzipper: Rubs eyes, blinks, Rolls eyes
lmao..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2004, 05:21:10 PM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2004, 06:27:24 PM »
I like how USA is able to attack countries that have weapons that are a real threat....interesting...if they were a real threat wouldnt they be able to use these weapons to retaliate?....isnt this why we didnt attack the Soviet in the Cold war? I mean it proves a point with Iraq, they new they didnt have WMD's, im sure sudaam would have loved to use them if he did. And it wasnt WMD's they gave to Iraq to go to war with us aka Iran, it was Chemical Weapons tho, if same thing then ok ya same deal whateva. And the hezbollah in which they support in lebanon is lebanese people defending the border from the damn jews, woop dee doo?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 06:31:54 PM by BuddenzNasir »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2004, 02:08:04 PM »
Within 2 days of the launch of Operation Iraqi freedom or whatever the fuck it was called, you knew there was no WMD. Because if there was anything, Kuwait wouldve got it. There is no way Saddam wouldve went out without smacking the Kuwaitis.

- Lewis Carroll