Author Topic: New video shows the murder of Eugene Armstrong (U.S.)  (Read 584 times)

Jome

New video shows the murder of Eugene Armstrong (U.S.)
« on: September 20, 2004, 03:24:05 PM »

Eugene Armstrong (U.S.) killed in Iraq, after hostage takers slit his throat on a video released online.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New video shows the murder of Eugene Armstrong (U.S.)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 03:30:25 PM »
I wonder why they mask themselves. dont terrorists want recognition god damnit? anyways the nick berg video was suspicous enough already.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 03:41:35 PM »
I wonder why they mask themselves. dont terrorists want recognition god damnit? anyways the nick berg video was suspicous enough already.
It's a big conspiracy and the Jews and the United States are behind it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 03:46:50 PM »
It's a big conspiracy and the Jews and the United States are behind it.

exaggerate and ridicule. that's the concept to tore so-called conspiracy theories apart.
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 04:24:07 PM »
that's the concept to tore so-called conspiracy theories apart.

Hunh?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 04:28:29 PM »
I wonder why they mask themselves. don't terrorists want recognition god damnit? anyways the nick berg video was suspicous enough already.

Yeah, Military Personal Dressed up as terrorists and cut some Americans head off.

I'm not surprised, I mean the US  are so fucked up and Corrupt they would do this to to frighten Americans about terrorists.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2004, 04:30:03 PM »
they look like ninjas... rip.. and im not watching that video.. shit is fuckin nasty...

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2004, 04:31:01 PM »
did some one say Native Americans?

yeah that's fucked up that there's no native american's....first they gave them diseases and then they took their land and moved them to reservations

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2004, 08:53:48 PM »
They wear masks because they're pussies.  They know that if anybody saw their face, their days would be numbered, because basically the first American that recognized them would slit their throat.  They're afraid of us; so they hide their faces.  Cowards do that.  They killed one more of us, but they've got a long way to go before they kill all of us.  We'll always be around, we'll always have the cocky attitude they hate, and things like this do nothing but reinforce it. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2004, 06:36:05 AM »
They wear masks because they're pussies.  They know that if anybody saw their face, their days would be numbered, because basically the first American that recognized them would slit their throat.  They're afraid of us; so they hide their faces.  Cowards do that.  They killed one more of us, but they've got a long way to go before they kill all of us.  We'll always be around, we'll always have the cocky attitude they hate, and things like this do nothing but reinforce it. 

well Bin Laden did not seem to be scared at all. and you didnt get him though. in other words I still dont see why they mask themselves if they are for real.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2004, 07:21:21 AM »

well Bin Laden did not seem to be scared at all. and you didnt get him though. in other words I still dont see why they mask themselves if they are for real.

wtf? do i read this right? do you still think these beheadings are not real? you didn't see this tape, did you? cause then you wouldn't think that these beheadings are fake :-X

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2004, 07:24:58 AM »

Bin Laden is dead.  If you want to prove he isn't... show me a picture of him from the last year and a half.  Killed, by us.  Just like these other motherfuckers will be Killed, by us. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2004, 09:19:05 AM »

wtf? do i read this right? do you still think these beheadings are not real? you didn't see this tape, did you? cause then you wouldn't think that these beheadings are fake :-X

naw I never watch the tapes I dont want to see this. Plus I dont say it's fake in the sense that those ppl arent really beheaded... I think it might be whiteboys with army tags on their unterpants who are beheading them. Remember the Nick Berg killing? now, THAT was weird ass shit. First, how calm he was, unbelieveable. He didnt do anything a normal dude would do. He didnt cry, didnt fight, didnt insult them,  didnt whimper, lol god he wasnt even sweating. what the hell? not to mention stuff like how those arabs got like the only jew in a thousand or something. Jews arent black or something, you dont recognize them that easy. why would they try to find out who the hells jewish and who not and then try to get this particular dude.. that's bullshit. then the walls were the same as in Abu Ghraib, and the Chair too -  and the ring, plus they were fucking fat with bright skin lol. spooooky shit to me. note also that it happened in a time in which everybody was shocked of how the poor arabs are treated by the soldiers. moments later, a video like that is released...

it's nothing I try to proof or anything, so it doesnt mean much since it's not what you assume it's what you can proof, Im just saying that it bothers me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 09:23:38 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2004, 09:24:16 AM »
^ohh yea.. THE MAGICAL WHITE CHAIR.. dude....  if u want to believe its a conspiracy.. well good for u.. but dont try to advocate your theory.. cause it makes u look dumb.. btw.. trauama... il bet u he aint dead... :).. and ill rember this post... and we will see whos right and whos not