Author Topic: Britney goes for "white trailer trash" throne  (Read 783 times)

mauzip

Re: Britney goes for "white trailer trash" throne
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2004, 01:16:55 AM »
i always wear flip flops when i walk in and out the bath room :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2004, 04:54:43 AM »
she's just tired of being the perfect pretty nice virgin from next door.

she's still hot as hell you morons. the pics in which she isnt hot, she's not styled at all and prolly also tired and just back from the drug trip. everybody looks shitty then. or do you always look awesome in the morning after the night in which you drank 7 tequillas, 8 bottles of beer, 10 zombie cocktails and smoked 5 joints and sniffed a little coke? dont think so.

LOL, I think you kinda killed your own point..  ;D

interesting. maybe something for the history books.

elaborate please.

lol ok..

the pics in which she isnt hot, she's not styled at all and prolly also tired and just back from the drug trip. everybody looks shitty then. or do you always look awesome in the morning after the night in which you drank 7 tequillas, 8 bottles of beer, 10 zombie cocktails and smoked 5 joints and sniffed a little coke?

She's a fuckin drug addict, alcoholic, trailer trash slut, she looks like shit without makeup, looks constantly tired, but other than that, when she puts on 10 tons of make-up, she's hot as fuck..  :D :P

no, the thing with stars like her is this:
if they look awesome, ppl are like "well even my mother would be hot as hell if she had that much professional make-up on"
and now and then, people do look fucked up. that's just the way it is. especially if you did drugs the evening earlier and just got up. of course, the pictures if which she looks fucked up get public like nothing else and everybody pretends to think she always looks like that if isnt styled by professionals for her video clips, which is straight up bullshit.
all im saying is the photos in which she looks fucked up are rare compared to those in which she's hot, and everybody has his ugly days.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2004, 05:49:07 AM »
^na dog.. she just ugly w/ makeup.. many girls are..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2004, 09:19:39 AM »
^na dog.. she just ugly w/ makeup.. many girls are..

lol, so how are normal girls not anywhere near her when both they and her have make-up on ???

for the records bitches, Im not a Fan or anything I dont even know her music .. I just think she's not ugly and to me most ppl who claim to find a hot chick lookin ugly usually are hypocrites.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2004, 09:02:43 PM »
Of course she's not ugly.  She's a pretty girl, or she wouldn't be near as famous as she is.   These people on this board don't know what gradient means.  Ugly isn't an on or off switch.  Anybody who can't recognize Britney Spears is near the top of the scale is kidding themselves. 

tommyilromano

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2004, 04:44:59 AM »
At least she is catholic

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2004, 05:40:02 PM »
Damn it I was in the Studio City area.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE