Author Topic: Am I the Only One Who Think's It's Important...  (Read 498 times)

Trauma-san

Am I the Only One Who Think's It's Important...
« on: September 20, 2004, 09:07:27 PM »
That CBS News has admitted they documents they used last week to slam Bush were all forged, fake, phony documents?  You know it's illegal for a news agency to try and influence an election, correct? And you know Dan Rather has appeared at democratic rallies, correct? And now Dan Rather has admitted (after being nailed) that the documents used on CBS's 60 minutes were FAKE. 

Is this NOT a big story? It seems to me like it's huge.  It's the media admitting they falsely accused Bush, to the point of making up documents, of dishonesty, when in fact, they were the ones being dishonest. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Am I the Only One Who Think's It's Important...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 09:10:27 PM »
Yeah that whole situation was interesting to follow. Too bad I'm the only person in this city who actually pays attention to the news.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 09:11:26 PM »
i think Bush supplied them with the false document knowing full well that they were going to use it against him. so he just took the negative remarks CBS had about him and switched it back around. so if anyone should be accused of trying to sway votes, it should be Bush

or the jews

oh, and maybe the oil companies  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 09:14:11 PM »
O.K., so lemme get this straight.  Bush fakes documents, on a microsoft word processor, and then submits them through some third party I guess, to CBS.  Nobody tells anything.  CBS doesn't notice they're clearly fake.  CBS hires autenticity experts who tell them they may be fake, and then they run the story anyways, later have to retract their statements, blah blah blah and admit they fucked up.  I thought Bush was a dumbass? 

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 09:18:46 PM »
guess you didn't scroll down through my whole post.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 09:32:06 PM »
^lol.. and... wat were the documents..btw... i mean.. i didnt hear of cbs geting document, or being exposed of lying..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 12:22:54 AM »
first you gotta ask did they know they were fake before broadcast?
and secondly why are you so outraged when the republicans have been fightling a very dirty election battle.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 06:38:59 AM »
stop that shit smerlus.. you think certain ppl here claim america's politics to be evil in every post they make, no matter if it's a thread about america, and no matter if it's bullshit or not.. WE GET IT.

and about the thread lol what the fuck. bush supporters are the last ones to bitch about unfair election conditions.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 06:42:02 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2004, 07:18:15 AM »
Alright, this morning, THIS news leaks out.  One of Kerry's campaign advisors was contacted by CBS, and the guy hooked him up with the source of the documents.  So Kerry's campaign called the guy who's the source of the documents, had a convo with him, and then CBS ran the big story.

ILLEGAL.  It's illegal for a news organization to attempt to sway a public election, and what the fuck else do you call a company doing shit like that? They're going over strategies and shit with Kerry's campaign, and using forged, fake, phony, NON-EXISTANT papers to try and slam Bush.

This... Will... Backfire.... Hugely.  Fucks are so desperate now, they're creating shit.  Bye Bye, John John. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2004, 07:22:52 AM »
yea he has little chance of winning despite having many areas he could've thaught bush effectively on but its all been a total fuck up. hillary clinton will win next time tho

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2004, 07:34:50 AM »
You want to bet on Hillary?   I've been asking somebody, anybody, to bet on this election, and bet against Bush, and you're all afraid.  I'll bet on the NEXT election, and we dont' even know who's running yet. 

I know the problem.  You think conservatives are too old fashioned, they're racists, they're bigots, they're holding the youth down, blah blah blah.  The simple problem is, they're the best choice we have, the democrats have moved SO far left that nobody identifies with them.  That's what happens when you try to please everybody, and be everything to everyone.  It backfires, and you look like kooks.  That is why John Kerry isn't going to win this election, his legs are made of playdoh, becuase of all of the shit he's tried to do to please people.

Meanwhile, George Bush has people that hate him everywhere, and he's STILL winning, because people respect his authoritah.  When he says something, he means it, and if he says he's going to do it, he is.  For instance; he's going around the United States right now saying he's going to win the election... and he is. 

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2004, 08:35:31 AM »
I know the problem.  You think conservatives are too old fashioned, they're racists, they're bigots, they're holding the youth down, blah blah blah.  The simple problem is, they're the best choice we have, the democrats have moved SO far left that nobody identifies with them.  That's what happens when you try to please everybody, and be everything to everyone.  It backfires, and you look like kooks.  That is why John Kerry isn't going to win this election, his legs are made of playdoh, becuase of all of the shit he's tried to do to please people.

It may suprise you i am a conservative, although i'm not sure who if i'll vote for them or labour in the next election. I don't like the leader of the conservative party michael howard hes too opportunistic a bit like john kerry in some senses. and i have more respect for tony blair than most people do, also the chances are labour will win by a small majority anyway. Although i am unhappy with labours performances in some areas where i know the consertives can do better but there are other areas i know they are are thinking unrealistically.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2004, 08:40:15 AM »
i think if you switch the tip on this and it was fox news broadcasting fake documents about john kerry , you'd have tech, infinite, and so on making a bigger deal about this than the conservatives here. the media in america is very liberal....the proof is this scam we're seeing by CBS.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2004, 04:03:52 PM »
i think if you switch the tip on this and it was fox news broadcasting fake documents about john kerry , you'd have tech, infinite, and so on making a bigger deal about this than the conservatives here. the media in america is very liberal....the proof is this scam we're seeing by CBS.

Shut up. You think Tech is here to fuckin debate Kerry vs Bush or some small time, nickle and dime topics, the rest of you bums are pre-occupied with?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2004, 04:15:17 PM »
trauama dont lie, they didnt conect this with kerry... or at least i dint find that.. from what ive read.. the dude just says he didnt do proper research.. but it said kerry said he was not involved