Author Topic: Am I the Only One Who Think's It's Important...  (Read 267 times)

pappy

Re: Am I the Only One Who Think's It's Important...
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2004, 12:02:33 PM »
In other news:

These are the same color! Everybody's been had!'

These are the same Animals! Allah Akbar!!!!

LMFAO HAHAHA

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2004, 12:44:07 PM »
can someone tell me the difference between Kerry And Bush..?.. Becasue they have 2 things in common. They are both fuckin idiots and jackasses.

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 10:01:12 PM »

"Each party is fattened by the same roster of corporate contributors; each party connives to gerrymander congressional districts so that as few seats as possible are up for contention; each party bows to the desires of defense contractors and media conglomerates; each party endorses an economic scheme that shifts money from the poor to the super-rich; each party warehouses the poor by the millions in a vast prison system, one of the few booming sectors of the new economy.

Even the imperial wars of the last 20 years have been a joint venture with Republicans backing Clinton’s laptop bombing campaigns and Democrats cheerleading Bush’s bloody forays into Afghanistan and Iraq. These days the parties are divided mainly by pretense, phony policy debates on oil drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge (as most of the rest of the continent is given away to the oil companies) or restrictions on late-term abortions (when abortion clinics have been extinguished from 85 percent of the counties in America). The Democratic Party is the graveyard of social change movements."

^^ quote from book "Dime's Worth of Difference"

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2004, 01:38:05 AM »

"Each party is fattened by the same roster of corporate contributors; each party connives to gerrymander congressional districts so that as few seats as possible are up for contention; each party bows to the desires of defense contractors and media conglomerates; each party endorses an economic scheme that shifts money from the poor to the super-rich; each party warehouses the poor by the millions in a vast prison system, one of the few booming sectors of the new economy.

Even the imperial wars of the last 20 years have been a joint venture with Republicans backing Clinton’s laptop bombing campaigns and Democrats cheerleading Bush’s bloody forays into Afghanistan and Iraq. These days the parties are divided mainly by pretense, phony policy debates on oil drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge (as most of the rest of the continent is given away to the oil companies) or restrictions on late-term abortions (when abortion clinics have been extinguished from 85 percent of the counties in America). The Democratic Party is the graveyard of social change movements."

^^ quote from book "Dime's Worth of Difference"

Have you thought an original thought of your own since you've converted?

I can copy/paste shit telling you that the universe is gonna collapse on Monday, but it doesn't make it true.

If you weren't complaining about the parties "Being the same" you'd be complaining about partisanship and the fact that they couldn't get anything done.