Author Topic: Am I the Only One Who Think's It's Important...  (Read 488 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Am I the Only One Who Think's It's Important...
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2004, 06:00:59 PM »
and about the thread lol what the fuck. bush supporters are the last ones to bitch about unfair election conditions.

;D

*Gives a prop for that statement*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2004, 06:34:00 PM »
trauama dont lie, they didnt conect this with kerry... or at least i dint find that.. from what ive read.. the dude just says he didnt do proper research.. but it said kerry said he was not involved

Well, then read again.  And don't use my name until you properly do YOUR fucking research, cracker. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2004, 06:34:51 PM »
trauama dont lie, they didnt conect this with kerry... or at least i dint find that.. from what ive read.. the dude just says he didnt do proper research.. but it said kerry said he was not involved

Well, then read again.  And don't use my name until you properly do YOUR fucking research, cracker. 
:D.. u crack me up... go panthers.. lol

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2004, 07:15:42 PM »
i think if you switch the tip on this and it was fox news broadcasting fake documents about john kerry , you'd have tech, infinite, and so on making a bigger deal about this than the conservatives here. the media in america is very liberal....the proof is this scam we're seeing by CBS.

Shut up. You think Tech is here to fuckin debate Kerry vs Bush or some small time, nickle and dime topics, the rest of you bums are pre-occupied with?

Exactly.  I could care less about Bush or Kerry.  They are from the same party anyway, democrats and republicans are the same party.  Kerry vs. Bush, tweedle dee vs. tweedle dum.  Either way the government will get bigger, both get their financial backing from defense contractors, and both of them will continue aiding Isreal in their oppression of the Palestinians, and both will keep us in Iraq and expand the global war against the poor.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 07:20:27 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2004, 07:20:41 PM »
They are from the same party anyway, democrats and republicans are the same party. 

He'll be here all week folks! Be sure to try the salmon, and remember to tip your waitresses!!

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 07:24:27 PM »
They are from the same party anyway, democrats and republicans are the same party. 

He'll be here all week folks! Be sure to try the salmon, and remember to tip your waitresses!!

By the way, the joke is on you.  You've been made to believe you only have two choices and niether of them represent any serious difference.  You've been had, you've been took.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 07:36:30 PM »
Truthfully.. im with infinite on this 1

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2004, 10:25:31 PM »
By the way, the joke is on you.  You've been made to believe you only have two choices and niether of them represent any serious difference.  You've been had, you've been took.
The joke is on me?! Dogg, you ARE the joke!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2004, 07:18:47 AM »
Democrats have moved too far left? Sorry Trauma but this is some straight bullshit right there. Real Democrats voted for Nader in the last election since they intended to punish them Democrats because they got so Republican-like. Most Americans dont even know what a left is, aside with being a "fucking commie bitch" you dont know anything. A left doesnt exist in America. Democrats are still right-winged. Reps are just even more right-winged.

And the main reason why good people will vote for Bush is the fact that they are put into fear by their government. Bush is a badass, so they feel secure.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2004, 09:45:18 AM »
In other news:

These are the same color! Everybody's been had!'

These are the same Animals! Allah Akbar!!!!

pappy

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2004, 12:02:33 PM »
In other news:

These are the same color! Everybody's been had!'

These are the same Animals! Allah Akbar!!!!

LMFAO HAHAHA

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2004, 12:44:07 PM »
can someone tell me the difference between Kerry And Bush..?.. Becasue they have 2 things in common. They are both fuckin idiots and jackasses.

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 10:01:12 PM »

"Each party is fattened by the same roster of corporate contributors; each party connives to gerrymander congressional districts so that as few seats as possible are up for contention; each party bows to the desires of defense contractors and media conglomerates; each party endorses an economic scheme that shifts money from the poor to the super-rich; each party warehouses the poor by the millions in a vast prison system, one of the few booming sectors of the new economy.

Even the imperial wars of the last 20 years have been a joint venture with Republicans backing Clinton’s laptop bombing campaigns and Democrats cheerleading Bush’s bloody forays into Afghanistan and Iraq. These days the parties are divided mainly by pretense, phony policy debates on oil drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge (as most of the rest of the continent is given away to the oil companies) or restrictions on late-term abortions (when abortion clinics have been extinguished from 85 percent of the counties in America). The Democratic Party is the graveyard of social change movements."

^^ quote from book "Dime's Worth of Difference"

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2004, 01:38:05 AM »

"Each party is fattened by the same roster of corporate contributors; each party connives to gerrymander congressional districts so that as few seats as possible are up for contention; each party bows to the desires of defense contractors and media conglomerates; each party endorses an economic scheme that shifts money from the poor to the super-rich; each party warehouses the poor by the millions in a vast prison system, one of the few booming sectors of the new economy.

Even the imperial wars of the last 20 years have been a joint venture with Republicans backing Clinton’s laptop bombing campaigns and Democrats cheerleading Bush’s bloody forays into Afghanistan and Iraq. These days the parties are divided mainly by pretense, phony policy debates on oil drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge (as most of the rest of the continent is given away to the oil companies) or restrictions on late-term abortions (when abortion clinics have been extinguished from 85 percent of the counties in America). The Democratic Party is the graveyard of social change movements."

^^ quote from book "Dime's Worth of Difference"

Have you thought an original thought of your own since you've converted?

I can copy/paste shit telling you that the universe is gonna collapse on Monday, but it doesn't make it true.

If you weren't complaining about the parties "Being the same" you'd be complaining about partisanship and the fact that they couldn't get anything done.