Author Topic: Irish Car Bomb  (Read 169 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Irish Car Bomb
« on: September 20, 2004, 02:23:55 PM »
Ingredients:
1/2 shot Scotch or other Irish Whiskey
1/2 shot Bailey's irish cream
1 pint Guinness draught
Mixing instructions:
Layer Bailiey's Irish Cream and irish wiskey into one shot glass. Drop the shot into a mug of guinness and chugg until empty.

Comments:
Smooth, almost like chocolate milk

everyone better try this...its awesome, has a chocolatey after taste 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Irish Car Bomb
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 02:28:42 PM »
haha, looks nice, thanx for postin this up i'll try if i ever have the ingredients

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 02:32:18 PM »
My friends brother made us all do it yesterday and we all got pretty wasted from it and a few more beers of course ;)

and another note...you MUST Chug it because the cream will curdle and you will get ultra sick!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 02:35:57 PM »
there's also a cheap, less time consuming version that my friend used to make...i'll ask hom for the ingredients...but yeah it's a good tasting, non-girly shot

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
My friends brother made us all do it yesterday and we all got pretty wasted from it and a few more beers of course ;)

and another note...you MUST Chug it because the cream will curdle and you will get ultra sick!

lol my friend did a shot called a blood clot or someshit, it was milk/cream in with some red liqour mixed with some whiskey...you wait until the milk curdles and then you drink it...it didn't stay in his stomach for too long

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 02:39:49 PM »

lol my friend did a shot called a blood clot or someshit, it was milk/cream in with some red liqour mixed with some whiskey...you wait until the milk curdles and then you drink it...it didn't stay in his stomach for too long

ewww wait until it curdles? hahah sounds fun tho :D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 03:11:19 PM »
i expected to see a picture of a guy driving into a building. lol

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2004, 03:45:16 PM »
These are one of my favs. I get them at the bars all the time to kick off the night.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2004, 12:03:15 AM »

LOL wish I had one on me

-KIDRENEGADE-

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2004, 04:12:33 AM »

lol yeah, my first thought was IRA or sumthin...the this

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2004, 07:07:20 AM »
yeah there cool, but not as good as jager bombs aka liquid crack.  u drop a shot of jager into half a glass of red bull and chug that shit!  man those will get you fired up, they cost like $5 though! try it youll fall in love wit that shit

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2004, 09:45:58 AM »
yeah there cool, but not as good as jager bombs aka liquid crack.  u drop a shot of jager into half a glass of red bull and chug that shit!  man those will get you fired up, they cost like $5 though! try it youll fall in love wit that shit

it's funny, i recently read an article about energy drinks and alcohol and they say that other than the small boost of adrenaline, the whole mood altering effect is just in the person's head.

I'd have to agree, I've never felt any better about doing yager bombs than any other drink