Author Topic: To the teenagers...  (Read 711 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re: To the teenagers...
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2004, 11:47:38 PM »
try n cut down/quit the weed..... i've found it's the main source of my stress and over-reactions to small problems

kick ass album

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2004, 11:56:52 PM »
cut back on the drugs a and liqour, you're young and u should not be throwing yourself off like that yet.  Like your dicitor said u may have a chemical imbalance and they definitely are not helping.  I say take a few weeks to get your shit straight, try and stay alone and reflect on the things u miss most about life prioir to these moodswings.  People will always piss u off and no matter if you are right or not u wil grow tired of interacting with others at some point, take a few weekends off and do your homework, read and relax and if this persist I say u go back to your doc.

-KIDRENEGADE-

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2004, 12:45:59 AM »
Alot of yall know im 15, but i get moodswings ALOT like today i was happy going to 4th period then i tried to ask a girl for her homework paper so i could copy and she tells me hold the fuck on real mean and i got pist from the rest of the period and she tried being nice to me after that but i just ignored her but these moodswings happens alot... and plus ive been really happy and then getting depressed easily and it happened last year but it wasent this bad... and i think about suicide ALOT but i know myself i dont have enough balls to do it but i do think about it alot...

well what im trying to ask is does this happen to yall? i was talking to the only friend i could trust about it and she said its just part of bieng a teenager and stuff

BUT what WCC doesnt know is that i use to have to take anti depressents and anger management classes all through 7th grade becuase i use to be really depressed but my doctor ended up telling me its becuase i moved and i missed my old friends and family and i had a small case of it

would that have anything to do with it?

idk its just stuck in my head im trying to get it off my chest and i dont trust alot of ppl no more, sometimes i dont even like my best friends anymore and one minuite ill like this girl and the next minuite ill fucking hate her... damn im so confused??

any help from anybody?

and to the older peeps of this board did any of this shit ever happen to u when u were a teenager?

ask ya'self what would the dude do? he is in ya sig.. pop and 1 of his albums..or carry a different 1 to school everyday...and jus zone out..

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2004, 01:15:30 AM »
Oh, you gotta quit smoking weed too.

fo real

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2004, 04:14:36 AM »
Don't let shit stress you out, enjoy high school and your teen years.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2004, 07:49:58 AM »
Don't let shit stress you out, enjoy high school and your teen years.

yeah, and don't try to escape ur everyday problems by taking drugs...a joint from time to time and gettin a lil drunk now and then shouldn't be devastating, but at ur age i would watch it and goin from what u said, cut it down in ur case

I think most teenagers, or almost all, go through this, sum worse and sum less badly, but the vast majority of us got similar experiences and so do i. try to do sumthin active, sumthin u see a point in doing, don't get caught up in laziness and ur lack of motivation cause that's the worst thing u can do if ure sensitive to moodswings, believe me

as for suicide, get off that thought. i had a time, and that was exactly when i was about 15 too, when i thought about that too, even tho i never got close to seriously considering it, but it did cross my mind and even tho it was quite hypothetic, it did not contribute to making me feel better at all, so (i know typing this up is easy, doin it is harder) try to forget about that. fuck death, concentrate on life and on how to improve it instead of on why you don't like it the way it is

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2004, 08:09:54 AM »
like evrybody else said: stop doing drugs and stop drinkin so feckin much

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2004, 09:50:09 AM »
Oh, you gotta quit smoking weed too.

Why the fuck are people keep talking about drugs all of a sudden?? Look I can only speak for myself and my friends, but belieave me, we never did any drugs back then.. We lived in a small ass town over here in Denmark, so its nothing like that.. Of course drugs would make it worse, but there are allot of teens who don't do nuthin like that and still experience this shit.. I know that I never tried drugs then and still I got depressed and shit, so I just think that it depends from person to person..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2004, 12:04:09 PM »
^^ he has mentioned how much he smokes and drinks various times, so it ain't just a conclusion people jump to cuz he's depressed it's an actual fact. and yeah, most people think weed don't make a situation like this one better

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2004, 01:39:30 PM »
Sounds about right, once I moved from my old house and school, I started getting depressed every once in a while...So I went to a psychiatrist and they prescribed zoloft to me(not to mention I have anger problems)....it's all about growing up, you're starting to see how life's changing and you don't know how to deal with it....

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2004, 02:35:04 PM »
smoking = cures stress

its what I find helps, but i dont smoke too often.. im a very laidback guy

bez

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2004, 02:53:17 PM »
smoking = cures stress

its what I find helps, but i dont smoke too often.. im a very laidback guy

bullshit.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 02:58:25 PM »
no man serious they always cure me when im jones'n

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2004, 03:07:14 PM »
sometimes.. wen shit really sucks.. being high is the only cure.. cause u like .. get away...

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2004, 03:18:24 PM »
if your feelin sad and down or whatever I agree with white boy, pot gets you away, you should get baked and just get a laugh attack and do funny stuff, or rent some funny ass movie lol, I do it all the time with my friend and laugh 5 minutes straight without stopping lol