Author Topic: To the teenagers...  (Read 710 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re: To the teenagers...
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2004, 01:40:43 PM »
^^ he has mentioned how much he smokes and drinks various times, so it ain't just a conclusion people jump to cuz he's depressed it's an actual fact. and yeah, most people think weed don't make a situation like this one better

Yeah I get that, but my third post was more to Bez who apparently wanted to tell me how I shouldn't have been taking drugs back then, so I just responded back to him about mine own situation and how it really was then.. (again I can only talk about myself and my teen years way back).. Peace
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2004, 01:43:43 PM »
or maybe kurupt is at her house... his game worked???
i dont really think so... :)
:D...

bez

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2004, 03:55:21 PM »
^^ he has mentioned how much he smokes and drinks various times, so it ain't just a conclusion people jump to cuz he's depressed it's an actual fact. and yeah, most people think weed don't make a situation like this one better

Yeah I get that, but my third post was more to Bez who apparently wanted to tell me how I shouldn't have been taking drugs back then, so I just responded back to him about mine own situation and how it really was then.. (again I can only talk about myself and my teen years way back).. Peace

dont even mention me in a post again.

lol

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2004, 09:18:55 AM »

dont even mention me in a post again.

lol

Yeah, ok.. sure thing "dude".. Rock on!!  ::)
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2004, 10:39:34 AM »
shit i think ur a very cool dude tray and all you gotta do is just chill....................shit when I get this lawsuit money i am going to share some of it.............yep have a party get fucked up,order a limo................yeah the idea of money makes me very happy........

and seince u r a teen it probally is just your hormones,if you need someone to chat with i will talk otherwise find someone you trust man.and don't think about suicide that is the worst thing you can do
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"