Author Topic: Brazil, Germany, Japan and India bid for Permanant seats on UN security council  (Read 413 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Brazil, Germany, Japan and India bid for Permanant seats on UN security coun
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2004, 03:35:09 PM »
listen faghan.

LMFAO...That was great.

Don Seer

8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
There needs to be a Muslim country on that council to make it even some what legitimate

how about this for a reason....they can't even run their own countries well, so why should they have a say in how other countries go about their business?

This comment is retarded on so many levels.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

how about they know they wouldnt get onboard due to all the human rights treaties they gotta sign up to?

And your fuckin response to me, was in direct confict with your original statement. WCC, we have our own Kerry here.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

show me a muslim country with a good human rights record, that is signed up the same kinda treaties as the rest of the so called civilised world..

btw.. are why you defending something you arent?  you aint from there, you know shit about there..

Thirteen

There needs to be a Muslim country on that council to make it even some what legitimate

how about this for a reason....they can't even run their own countries well, so why should they have a say in how other countries go about their business?

you must have understood it on so many levels then

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
show me a muslim country with a good human rights record, that is signed up the same kinda treaties as the rest of the so called civilised world..

btw.. are why you defending something you arent?  you aint from there, you know shit about there..

Seer out of respect for the fact that this is ya board, you will actually get a proper explanation from me, though Lord knows you dont deserve one, making dumb statements like the above.

1. There does not exist in this earth not even ONE muslim country run according to genuine Islamic principles and laws. These govts and their policies and actions are not representative of the faith that the majority of the populace belongs to. Furthermore, the VAST MAJORITY of these countries are either directly or indirectly aided, abetted, assisted, armed and influenced by Washington, and/or have witnessed interference in their internal affairs:

Morrocco
Algeria
Egypt
Sudan
Turkey
Jordan
Iraq
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Afghanistan
Indonesia
Iran
Gulf Emirates
Pakistan
Uzbekistan

Need I go on? Thus, the conclusion of point one, is that in this context, there exists no correlation between the policies of Muslim countries and policies dictated by Islamic faith.

2. The second point is regarding your mention of human rights records and treaties, and the insinuation that these are representative of the countrys inability to function in a civilized manner on the international forum.

i- The VAST MAJORITY of human rights abuses have been commited by American allies, to directly repress the voice of the populace clamouring for either democracy or the right to freedom of religion. The vast majority of these human rights abuses are targeting Muslims. Hussein gassing the Kurds? Under Americas watch!!! Sukarno wiping out thousands of democratic opposition members and students? Under Americas watch!!
Kuwait and Saudi Arabia treating women like shit? Under Americas watch!! Algeria cancelling elections and clamping down on Muslims? Under Amercias watch. Do you see the trend here or not?

ii- These treaties are worthless because America has violated every treaty in existence through its policies. But yet, you want to shed light on American supported anti Islamic dictatorships that violate human rights treaties and then use this as proof that Muslims are the A.D.D student of the class unwilling to co operate. Genuis!!!

Thus, conclusion of point 2, is based on the premise that these govts are illegitimate, and more reflective of American society and ideals then Muslim ones, any mention of human rights abuses that are the result of the polcies of these unrepresentative govts is ridicolous and lacks legitimacy. And thats how, my friend, your point crumbles before your eyes,.

As for that last remark, I would suggest that you re-read what the hell you wrote and seriously ask yourself whether any measure of good will towards you on my behalf is enough to respond to that nonsense.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Yes, I understood that it was retarded. Unlike you, I dont talk about things I dont understand.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

Yes, I understood that it was retarded. Unlike you, I dont talk about things I dont understand.

you just did, moron....how's your foot taste?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I just told you I understand that your comment is retarded. Understanding the retardedness of your comment does not equal recognizing the legitimacy of your comment.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

no but you are talking about it...damn you're dumb