Author Topic: anyone watch the daily show last night? 9/22/04?  (Read 219 times)

Thirteen

anyone watch the daily show last night? 9/22/04?
« on: September 23, 2004, 11:02:31 AM »
Jon's special guest was the head of the Bush campaign... Jon asked him a question about how they were going to respond to some of Kerry's recent attacks on Bush's policies, and here's the punch line...

they guy said taht they weren't going to stoop to kerry's leve and they were going to keep the campaign positive like it's been doing

Jon Stewart let out a HUGE laugh and the crowd was laughing too. Jon then asked him if he's actually been to any of Bush's actual campaigns

i just thought it was hilarious that this guy had the balls to keep a straight and serious face while saying that the campaign has been strictly positive

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: anyone watch the daily show last night? 9/22/04?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 01:20:04 PM »
Yeah that shit was hilarious, Jon was just like "WHAT?!?!"

One of the funniest things I've seen on The Daily Show.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 05:23:50 PM »
I try to never miss the Daily show.  It's one of the best shows on tv.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 05:46:27 PM »
so i SHOULD vote for bush?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 05:48:26 PM »
I try to never miss the Daily show.  It's one of the best shows on tv.

I agree. I especially like the fact that it's 100% non-partisan. He attacks and defends both sides.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris