Poll

Which album do you think will be the best?

Eminem - Encore
24 (45.3%)
The Game - Nigga Witta Attitude
29 (54.7%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Eminem or The Game?  (Read 742 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Eminem or The Game?
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2004, 08:48:38 AM »
i dunno how people can get excited about game as an mc. his voice is good, but not that unique, same for his flow, content is the same old shit, rhymes and lyrical style are average => an average-aight mc for me, who can definitely make a good album with dre behind the boards, but he will neither revolutionize the game (no pun intended) nor live up to its all time greats. Eminem, on the other hand, IS an all-time great...how is it a point that his unique style is gettin repetitive (which is possible) when Game don't come up w/ nuthin new at all?? Eminem is 10x the MC Game is and just cuz "Higher">>>"Just Lose It" (and i agree 100% on that), y'all feel in the position to say Nigga With An Attitude>>>Encore ?? You're bein very rash if you ask me.......
<->
dude... exept for the fat that game's album will have DOOOOPE production... that whole gangster rap.. i shot people.. im the best rapper.. my car jumps up and down thing is played out.. its been done before.. and done better.. game aint bringing nothing to the table.. only thing holdin him is production...
:cheers:

and btw in the words of jay z "Too much West coast dick-lickin" and yall just hatin on eminem

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2004, 08:53:24 AM »
I have to agree....I don't think such a comparison can be made, Em is one of the all time greats no doubt, Game is just another average rapper, If I were to predict whose album is gon' be of higher quallity I'd undoubtly say Em....
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2004, 08:54:07 AM »
but you know white boy dubcc = WCC = West Coast Connection. u shouldn't be appalled by a certain bias...if this was in the main section game would supposedly have 97% of the votes