Author Topic: Fat Joe Comments On Jay-Z “Beef” Talks Album  (Read 448 times)

Wellz

• Lil Geezy
Fat Joe Comments On Jay-Z “Beef” Talks Album
« on: September 23, 2004, 10:52:43 AM »
In Hip-Hop folklore, much speculation has been made over a supposed beef between Fat Joe and Jay-Z in the past few years. The pair briefly sparred after Jay apparently took issue with a Joe lyric that referred the Terror Squad victory over Team S.Carter at last year’s Rucker basketball tourney.

Jay followed suit in “The Game Is Mine, where he said, “I'm the proud new owner of the Nets/ No diploma, no regrets, don't even talk about Rucker/ Muthaf****s I am set.” In a pair of songs “Victim” and Lil’ Scrappy’s “No Problems [remix],” Joe seems to points the finger at unnamed rappers, making some deduce he’s talking to his Roc-A-Fella Records peer.

Elusively, Joe told AllHipHop.com, “I’m going at everybody. Everybody's a victim. I'm the realest in the game. It's hard to be the realest man, I'm going at everybody.”

As far as the Rucker comment in “Lean Back,” Joe said he was merely stating the facts of last year’s incident.

“You know I was talking the truth. We won the Rucker. I wasn't looking for no problems with Jay Z. I was like, ya know we won the Rucker. And we ain't have to play. (chuckling) I ain't inventing it. He's a bigger dude, nigga's owning basketball teams and shit like that. He's doing what he gotta do. I don't see no problems, not that I know of.”

As Things of that Nature, his new album prepares to drop, Joe said he’s finally feeling respected by the industry as an artist.

“I just feel like all the years, all the work I done put in, it always felt like I was under-appreciated, niggas was sleeping on me. So I finally got them where I want them with the TS album,” he explained. “I don't know why after all these years, so it's like now I just want to just strike right now and just let n****s know. This [is] some of the best work I ever did in my life. [I'm] just trying to run the game to be honest. I'm trying to dominate the game for real.”

The album features the production of Cool & Dre, DJ Kahled, Timbaland, R.Kelly, Scott Storch, Swizz Beatz and others.

Things of that Nature hits stores on November 30.

allhiphop.com

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Fat Joe Comments On Jay-Z “Beef” Talks Album
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 10:05:42 PM »

man fuck fat joe.. 4 some reason i rather hear eminem say nigga...than joe...and im black.. :P. when joe says it.. sumthin jus sound wrong...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 01:18:42 AM »
Fuck Fat JOe saying hes the realest in the game, hes jus a another mediocre rapper get mad airplay on MTV he aint doin nothing Vanilla ICe, Mc Hammer or Jamiroquai ever did, Check for fat Joe and Terror Squad next year, I bet they wont be doin nothin >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 03:11:08 AM »
“I’m going at everybody. Everybody's a victim. I'm the realest in the game. It's hard to be the realest man, I'm going at everybody.”

ok ::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 04:08:16 AM »
Thats what i was thinking.. How come that fat fuckin sloppy mexican can say Nigga and i cant. ! and fuck him.. im the realest in the game.. please.. "You an ugly motherfucker, pops should have wore a rubber"

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 05:05:00 AM »
Elusively, Joe told AllHipHop.com, “I’m going at everybody. Everybody's a victim. I'm the realest in the game. It's hard to be the realest man, I'm going at everybody.”

::)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 01:38:42 AM »
Thats what i was thinking.. How come that fat fuckin sloppy mexican can say Nigga and i cant. ! and fuck him.. im the realest in the game.. please.. "You an ugly motherfucker, pops should have wore a rubber"
you can do what you want

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 02:07:13 AM »
Hip Hop is in a state of 9-1-1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2004, 08:30:48 AM »
LEAN BACK BITCHEZ LISTEN TO J.O.S.E SHIT'S REAL
« Last Edit: September 25, 2004, 08:34:54 AM by kµ®µptף »

eS El Duque

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2004, 09:33:49 AM »
Joey Crack aint shit...only song i ever liked of his was Big Pun & Fat joe - Twinz

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2004, 01:24:18 PM »
very sad to hear someone who went from gangsta shit to talkin aboit how his chincilla hurts peoples feeling calling himself the realest in the game. i like to hear fat joe diss someone and him and little team ripped up. the only one who has ANYTHING relavent to say is remi martin

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2004, 03:24:15 PM »
yeah ^^ but he's still a good lyricist he always come hard,  he came hard on New york shit with Ja

davida.b.

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2004, 05:38:42 PM »
I'm a Fat Joe fan, but I don't honestly think he's the realest in the game LOL, what on earth gave him that idea

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2004, 10:22:49 PM »
Theres a difference between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2004, 12:25:38 AM »
Theres a difference between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans

yea....about 2 quarts of grease

-KIDRENEGADE-