Author Topic: 6 in 10 pakastiani's belive suicide attacks are justified, think higly of Osama!  (Read 438 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 6 in 10 pakastiani's belive suicide attacks are justified, think higly of Os
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2004, 08:57:53 PM »
It's all good. I just wanted to clarify.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Its not their land you idiot, go back to Europe

Funny, I just bought a map, and it said "Israel"...Maybe we can all go back to Europe though, cuz Muslims are in desperate need of land...Hopefully this time they don't put us in ovens.

You idiot, shut up.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Its not their land you idiot, go back to Europe

Funny, I just bought a map, and it said "Israel"...Maybe we can all go back to Europe though, cuz Muslims are in desperate need of land...Hopefully this time they don't put us in ovens.

You idiot, shut up.

It's nice to know that you can always come up with a thoughtful response.

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
damn its like a boliling pot in hea....and with this info...im not really surprised, Indians know that Pakistan indirectly supports terrorists, and it does attempt to be a democracy, so the popular opinion must be in favor of those fucking pieces of shit.