Author Topic: 6 in 10 pakastiani's belive suicide attacks are justified, think higly of Osama!  (Read 453 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: 6 in 10 pakastiani's belive suicide attacks are justified, think higly of Os
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2004, 09:15:01 PM »
[
If I was living in Palestine, I'd wonder why people were sending 18 year old girls past the tank in my front yard, through a military checkpoint, to a pizza hut to blow up children. I'd also wonder why my own government couldn't properly provide the necessities of successful city management. I'd wonder why there was such a culture of intolerance and violence around me, and I'd wonder why religion encouraged and supported that culture.

Cmon man, surely u dont believe this nonsense. A 50 year occupation has had no influence whatsoever on this "culture of intolerance?"
A 50 year occupation has no effect on "successful city management"?

You know nothing of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. Your mentality is typical of the common western one. Not that thats inherently wrong, because thats how you grew up, but you will never fully comprehend this conflict, Englewood.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

Re: 6 in 10 pakastiani's belive suicide attacks are justified, think higly of Os
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2004, 05:30:13 PM »
[
If I was living in Palestine, I'd wonder why people were sending 18 year old girls past the tank in my front yard, through a military checkpoint, to a pizza hut to blow up children. I'd also wonder why my own government couldn't properly provide the necessities of successful city management. I'd wonder why there was such a culture of intolerance and violence around me, and I'd wonder why religion encouraged and supported that culture.

Cmon man, surely u dont believe this nonsense. A 50 year occupation has had no influence whatsoever on this "culture of intolerance?"
A 50 year occupation has no effect on "successful city management"?

You know nothing of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. Your mentality is typical of the common western one. Not that thats inherently wrong, because thats how you grew up, but you will never fully comprehend this conflict, Englewood.

as i've read it , they declared war on the jews and said taht they were going to wipe them all out or chase them away... well too bad life didn't work that way and that they are losing the war they declared...good for them

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Alright, I can dig that. Aw well, they got fucked in a fight. The same way Tech scoffs at the kid who gets knocked out at the local park or when hes chillin. But by the same token, you cant complain and cry when these people having no choice get buck wild, Thats bitch shit right there. At least recognize where theyre coming from , even if u cant respect it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

Alright, I can dig that. Aw well, they got fucked in a fight. The same way Tech scoffs at the kid who gets knocked out at the local park or when hes chillin. But by the same token, you cant complain and cry when these people having no choice get buck wild, Thats bitch shit right there. At least recognize where theyre coming from , even if u cant respect it.

i understand that they are fighting back, and yes the jews do get away with alot of shit...but that's what war is about... i'd like to see them cut the shit and try to settle on something but that won't happen

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2004, 06:02:58 PM »

i understand that they are fighting back, and yes the jews do get away with alot of shit...but that's what war is about... i'd like to see them cut the shit and try to settle on something but that won't happen

Especially when the US is taking sides
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2004, 08:42:28 PM »

why do you think israel hasn't been wiped out?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2004, 09:18:36 PM »

That was the past. They're big boys and girls now, they can handle their own. Sharon is doing what the fuck he wants to anyways, right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2004, 08:13:48 AM »

That was the past. They're big boys and girls now, they can handle their own. Sharon is doing what the fuck he wants to anyways, right?

i really don't see why you guys complain about the jews so much....if right now i could take all the weapons in israel and make them dissappear, by next week there wouldn't be one jewish person alive in that area...the palistineans would commit genocide so fast and they wouldn't even think twice about it

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2004, 04:56:12 AM »
The worse thing we can do, as intelligent people, when there's a 50 years old war going on, is to take sides. When two "nations" (or how the fuck you call them, since they dont recognize each others) are in war, and they both hate each others, and they both dont want to stop it even after Marshall and all the international negotiations, there's no point to take sides. Everybody is wrong. Some will make it a religious thing, some will make it an oppression thing, some will make it an anti-american thing. But it's still a war. Simple damn war. The only big thing is that the place where the war is fought is important for both Americans, Russians and the Western Countries. Cause it's really in the middle of the world. Move that fight to Central Africa and holla back with all those stupid (no offence) paranoid comments i'm reading. Nobody gives a fuck about Africa, no more (after the end of colonization). There are worse wars there, but i've never seen a topic about them. Truth is that Israel is too important military speaking to make a peace.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2004, 11:17:38 PM »

i really don't see why you guys complain about the jews so much....if right now i could take all the weapons in israel and make them dissappear, by next week there wouldn't be one jewish person alive in that area...the palistineans would commit genocide so fast and they wouldn't even think twice about it

Exactly...I don't even post my thoughts here anymore, because people are so quick to come with anti-Semitic replies...People are always tryna' make Israel look like the bad guys, when they're mostly just protecting their land.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Its not their land you idiot, go back to Europe

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Religion of peace!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2004, 02:06:41 PM »

Funny, I just bought a map, and it said "Israel"...Maybe we can all go back to Europe though, cuz Muslims are in desperate need of land...Hopefully this time they don't put us in ovens.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2004, 07:38:22 PM »
How were my thought anti-semitic? An argument against the Israeli government and hatred towards Jewish people are completely different.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2004, 08:51:47 PM »
How were my thought anti-semitic? An argument against the Israeli government and hatred towards Jewish people are completely different.

I wasn't talking about you...