Author Topic: 93% of Al Jazeera viewers support Kidnappings/Beheading in Iraq.  (Read 622 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 93% of Al Jazeera viewers support Kidnappings/Beheading in Iraq.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2004, 03:26:34 PM »
wow then i guess al jazeer has alot in common with american media. welcome to this thing called Life. get over it.
Care to elaborate? I hope you’re not implying that 93% of American television viewers support killing innocent people.

maybe not 93 but 50% or more do. Considering the deaths in iraq are mainly innocent people.

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2004, 03:41:32 PM »
wow then i guess al jazeer has alot in common with american media. welcome to this thing called Life. get over it.
Care to elaborate? I hope you’re not implying that 93% of American television viewers support killing innocent people.

maybe not 93 but 50% or more do. Considering the deaths in iraq are mainly innocent people.
So you think 50% of Americans support the killing of innocents??

You sir are a moron.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2004, 03:48:27 PM »
well the innocent to "terrorist" ratio is probably 10-1. i guess im a moron because i realize 50% of americans favor the bombing of innocent iraqis daily. Maybe when you decide to pick up the dead childrens bodies in the roads of iraq and still favor the war. you can then call me a moron.

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2004, 03:55:26 PM »
well the innocent to "terrorist" ratio is probably 10-1. i guess im a moron because i realize 50% of americans favor the bombing of innocent iraqis daily. Maybe when you decide to pick up the dead childrens bodies in the roads of iraq and still favor the war. you can then call me a moron.

So if CNN held a poll, asking if Americans favored killing innocent people, You REALLY think 50% would respond yes?

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2004, 03:58:44 PM »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2004, 04:00:13 PM »
how about a poll of "how many americans support the war in iraq". considering the war in iraq is killing more innocent then bad. maybe a lot of americans are idiots like yourself.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2004, 04:01:29 PM »
we are fighting terrorism.. or did u forget :)

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2004, 04:05:33 PM »
how about a poll of "how many americans support the war in iraq". considering the war in iraq is killing more innocent then bad. maybe a lot of americans are idiots like yourself.
So you equate the war in Iraq with supporting the deliberate kidnapping and beheading of innocent civilians?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 04:07:13 PM by Woodrow »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2004, 04:07:17 PM »
i realize that, but i fail to see how 20,000+ dead innocent iraqis and 1000+ dead americans is worth it.  

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2004, 04:08:46 PM »
i realize that, but i fail to see how 20,000+ dead innocent iraqis and 1000+ dead americans is worth it.  

Am I in the wrong thread??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we were talking about how 9 out of 10 AL Jazerra Viewers support the deliberate killing of innocent civilians.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
how about a poll of "how many americans support the war in iraq". considering the war in iraq is killing more innocent than bad. maybe a lot of americans are idiots like yourself.

exactly... ppl who think the war is about fighting terrorism or liberating ppl lie to themselves in order to keep an aight conscience. it has become a common behavior to kill ppl claiming they are terrorists. axis of evil and terrorists .. these words have been promoted to simulate justifications.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2004, 04:09:35 PM »
So you equate the war in Iraq with supporting the deliberate kidnapping and beheading of innocent civilians?

wonder why they are kidnapping and beheading our people.  ::)  Maybe because we are in their country blowing it the fuck up, and killing their people.

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2004, 04:11:15 PM »
wonder why they are kidnapping and beheading our people.  ::)  Maybe because we are in their country blowing it the fuck up, and killing their people.

So this type of thing NEVER happend before we went into Iraq Right?!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2004, 04:12:26 PM »

Am I in the wrong thread??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we were talking about how 9 out of 10 AL Jazerra Viewers support the deliberate killing of innocent civilians.

since your to slow to figure things out for yourself i was responding to white boy.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2004, 04:15:11 PM »

So this type of thing NEVER happend before we went into Iraq Right?!

last time i checked its a recent headline for americans to be getting beheaded. and recent i mean 6 months or so.