Author Topic: CREDITS: Yukmouth - United Ghettos Of America Vol. 2  (Read 1987 times)

Jome

CREDITS: Yukmouth - United Ghettos Of America Vol. 2
« on: September 24, 2004, 02:55:36 PM »
Yukmouth
Presents United Ghettos of America Vol. 2

1. Yukmouth ft. J-Flo - Intro 
Produced by J-Flo

2. Yukmouth ft. Gonzoe, Tech N9ne, Yukmouth, Kris Kaliko - Kill'em Off 
Produced by Nan Dogg

3. Yukmouth ft. E-40, Yukmouth, Crooked-I, Nate Da Nut - California G's 
Produced by Nan Dogg

4. Yukmouth ft. Nore, Dizzle Don, Yukmouth - We Just Wanna Thug
Produced by Amin Johnson

5. Yukmouth ft. Yukmouth, Bun B, Nat'E - I Love Dro 
Produced by Mike Dean

6. Yukmouth ft. Silverback Guerillaz - Dont Be Scared 
Produced by Shatek

7. Yukmouth ft. Dru Down, Yukmouth, Nate Da Nut, Kieu - Spin & Chop 
Produced by Mark Sparks

8. Yukmouth ft. Luni Coleone, I-Rocc, Yukmouth, Monstah Ganjah - What's Beef 
Produced by E-Say

9. Yukmouth ft. Chino Nino, C-Bo, Yukmouth, Young Noble - American Me 
Produced by Nan Dogg

10. Yukmouth ft. Ms.Toi, Numskull, Nyce - Suga Daddy 
Produced by Mobetta

11. Yukmouth ft. C-Bo, Yukmouth, Richie Rich, Nat'E - The Side Show 
Produced by J Classic

12. Yukmouth ft. Yukmouth, Gangsta Girl, Brando - Top Shotta 
Produced by Nan Dogg

13. Yukmouth - D Of The Menace Clan (skit)

14. Yukmouth ft. Chino Nino, Yukmouth, Ampachino, Nate Da Nut - Regime Mob 
Produced by John Benny

15. Yukmouth ft. Yukmouth, Silverback Guerillaz - Stunt 211 
Produced by Amin Johnson

16. Yukmouth ft. Benjilino, Jacka, Lil' Cyco, Yukmouth - On The Block 
Produced by Nan Dogg

17. Yukmouth ft. Yukmouth - Wet Dreamz 
Produced by Mike Dean

18. Yukmouth ft. Planet Asia, Monstah Ganjah, Yukmouth - Heat 
Produced by Mike D

19. Yukmouth ft. Yukmouth, Mac Dre, Sauce - Get Stupid, Go Dumb 
Produced by Mike Dean

20. Yukmouth ft. Tha Realest, C-Bo, Spice 1, Dru Down, 151, Eastwood, Roscoe - United Ghettos Of America Part. 2
Produced by Don Will

« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 04:02:27 PM by davida.b. is South Of Heaven »

XaNdEr

Re: CREDITS: Yukmouth - United Ghettos Of America Vol. 2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 05:25:42 AM »
What the fuck is this?? If you put in half work don't post anything at all. Misspelled names (Nate Da Nut and Nat'E wtf  ??? ), last track has not even all guests, Ros should be Roscoe, jeez this is lame.

You just copied it straight off cduniverse, at least give he props to them in that case.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 05:31:03 AM by Xander. »

Jome

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 06:09:43 AM »
^^ LoL, chill youngin', CDuniverse doesn't even have producer credits, and it's 3 years ago, a little late?  :D

XaNdEr

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 06:18:03 AM »
I needed the credits for my iPod, but this shit is lame.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 06:54:51 AM »
Riiiiiiight, so because some of the artists is spelled wrong or cut off, the producer credits and track names isn't valid ?  ::)

XaNdEr

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 07:21:30 AM »
The problem is that you copied this from some place without doing even a little effort to correct them.

I ain't knocking down nothing, just saying that its cheap to copy it. Plus the last track is cut off yes, maybe there's more guests on the song after Roscoe, i dunno, i'm about to listen to it.

Jome

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 07:50:50 AM »
The problem is that you copied this from some place without doing even a little effort to correct them.

I ain't knocking down nothing, just saying that its cheap to copy it.

No, it's not cheap to copy a tracklist of some random website, it's time saving, so you can just fill in the producers, co-producers/musicians, samples etc. depending on how thorough you want it to be.. Myself, I think it's enough with tracklist/features/producer when covering "small" artists that will generate only a couple of hundred views over the years and very few/none replies, like e.g. Yukmouth, Jedi Mind Tricks, GZA, Big Noyd, Afu-Ra, etc.
Whereas, big artists/big releases that might generate several 1000 views (more than 10.000 for the biggest) I might do label/album cover/tracklist/features/producers/co-producers/musicians/samples/etc. for artists like Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Buck & Banks, Game, Dre, and the like.

Do you think CDuniverse holds the copyright to all the tracklists listed on their site, or that CDuniverse type up each and every tracklist for each of their (assumably) hundreds of thousands CD's.. ?? No, they get sent the tracklist with features from the labels, and they (shocking I know) copy and paste it to their website.  :o

There's more than 3500 album credits in the index, if everybody was to manually type up each and every tracklist, features, producers, musicians, samples, etc. it would be so time-consuming that a lot of people wouldn't bother to post it up at all, or post less..

maudizzle

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 07:54:13 AM »

I ain't knocking down nothing, just saying that its cheap to copy it. Plus the last track is cut off yes, maybe there's more guests on the song after Roscoe, i dunno, i'm about to listen to it.

Shut up. I checked the first 5 pages of this subforum and your contribution was zero. If you have a problem with certain credits, please post corrections yourself. Thank you very much.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 10:24:47 AM »
LMAO at this thread.  dope album,   Yukmouth = best rapper in west

XaNdEr

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 10:58:17 PM »
Yukmouth is indeed the best in the west imo.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »

no doubt!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 03:55:33 AM »

Mannn r u fuckin kidding me? You come up with these imo's every 2 seconds. On msn u were bragging how such n such were the best on the west and now u come here all of a sudden and bring up a 3 year old thread, cry about it, get clowned and put in ur place by Jome and then not saying anything back to him, then all of a sudden say Yukmouth is the best on the west imo LMAOOO, dude ur a freakin fake phony ass 2 faced kid who knows shit about music, stick to ur dutch hip hop like u told me, this shit isnt for u dude, Jome explained everything to u and u couldnt even admit to him that he was write and ur sorry for crying about it, u have somel like sydrome u get mad and rattled up so quick, no wonder ur the clown of the forum, i know uve been here longer then i have and im really really really surprised ur not banned yet from hateing on everyone that makes a god damn comment, so please dude, ur not hard , quit crying and just fuck off u whiny lil girl!!!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 11:25:09 AM »
Misspelled names (Nate Da Nut and Nat'E wtf  ??? ), last track has not even all guests.
Those names aren't misspelled and the current feature list of the last track is correct. I own the CD myself.

Both U.G.A's are dope.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 09:52:08 PM »
Xander is a looser with his stupid posts!!!

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 08:59:55 AM »
There is 2 Yukmouths?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.