Author Topic: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single ever / Just heard the full version of "Just Lose It"...  (Read 1742 times)

eightmilerabbit

• Lil Geezy
its getting some good reviews but a lot of people are saying they arnt feelin it at all.
what do u think?

the video is going to be nutts ;D

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re: eminem 'just lose it' single feedback
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2004, 01:09:59 PM »
What!!??

Is the full single out or are just asking this question based on that little shitty 19 sec snippet?? Couse if you are, then it isn't fair, you cant review a song on just that..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

pappy

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2004, 01:39:52 PM »
i havnt heard,  i'll wait for the whole song to be available b4 i hear it.  But most people have said it wick wick wack

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 01:48:03 PM »
from what i heard  :puke:.. but im not  pre-judging his album on the single, or even a snippet of the single, (i heard a 1:14 one).. cause we all know his singles suck but the albums are dope

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2004, 02:05:43 PM »
its getting some good reviews but a lot of people are saying they arnt feelin it at all.
what do u think?

the video is going to be nutts ;D

WHERE'S THE SINGLE

:cow:

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 05:09:18 PM »
i heard the 1 minute snippet off the Green lantern show, and i think the chorus its pretty annoying but he has to release singles like this because of the sales, but anywayz i think the album is gonna be dope.   

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 05:19:36 PM »
i think the noise is funny

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 05:23:49 PM »
some1 link it

eightmilerabbit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 06:09:22 PM »
ive only heard the snippet but judge by that

sounds kinna cool to me

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2004, 06:52:03 PM »
i heard the 1 minute snippet off the Green lantern show, and i think the chorus its pretty annoying but he has to release singles like this because of the sales, but anywayz i think the album is gonna be dope.   

By now Eminem will sell based on his name and reputation for making good albums. All the people that bought MMLP also bought Em Show, and they most likely felt the albums as a whole were solid. I think he makes these comedy songs because he enjoys them. Everyone has different sides to their personas and Em obviously has a fun side, just like Snoop with his bitches and hoes comedy. Em just has a different sense of humour and that is why I feel he makes these types of songs.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2004, 06:58:41 PM »

By now Eminem will sell based on his name and reputation for making good albums. All the people that bought MMLP also bought Em Show, and they most likely felt the albums as a whole were solid. I think he makes these comedy songs because he enjoys them. Everyone has different sides to their personas and Em obviously has a fun side, just like Snoop with his bitches and hoes comedy. Em just has a different sense of humour and that is why I feel he makes these types of songs.
no.. i dont think eminem has a choice.. i could imagine em.. bring a dope song and be like this will be the single.. and Jimmy is like no.. more poppy

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2004, 07:14:41 PM »
anyways im sure his 2nd single will be not like the 1st one, i mean like he did with SLLP (My name is poppy 1st single, then role model, guilty conscience), MMLP (he released the real slim shady 1st then stan and lately the way i am) and with the eminem show (he went poppy 1st with without me, then he released cleaning out my closet & sing for the moment) same happened with D12, 1st single poppy. So i think he just does it to get more sales. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2004, 07:55:48 PM »

no.. i dont think eminem has a choice.. i could imagine em.. bring a dope song and be like this will be the single.. and Jimmy is like no.. more poppy

But he could always put up the argument that Lose Yourself was more succesful as a single than anything else he's done. Thus claimig that his audience is ready for more serious singles. Whether he is asked to do these songs or not we'll never know but one thing is for sure, he definately enjoys doing them and is comfortable with them. If he was faking it then the people would catch on. He does it so well I cannot believe that he's bullshitting the whole thing. Artists that put on acts for the sake of selling records don't last, and Eminem has lasted. I'm not saying that he doesn't want to sell records. I'm justb saying he sells them by being himself, or at least a part of himself. If he wasn't then I don't think he would have sold so much.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2004, 08:01:04 PM »
eminem has "MY name is".. thus he prob hate the real slim shady.. w/e u got your opinion i got mine.. have fun

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2004, 08:26:30 PM »
eminem has "MY name is".. thus he prob hate the real slim shady.. w/e u got your opinion i got mine.. have fun

Well of course it's just an opinion, and no way is mine more valid than yours.