Author Topic: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single ever / Just heard the full version of "Just Lose It"...  (Read 1697 times)

DAYUM

its aight

eS El Duque

lol, i heard the song at my work today, on radio (was around the electronics seciton, they play urban radio..while my work area plays pop songs from the 80's lol)....i already know all the words to the song..the song did its job.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i aint gon hate on the joint, its stupid.......the shoutin shit is wack, i dunno how y'all can come out sayin thats the best part of the joint.........only lil jon can make shoutin sound dope......well i guess y'all on this board disagree with that but thats shits some funny shit to bump and its amped........go to a clean white neighbourhood and bump that shit and you'll get bare complaints........haha

but like all eminem singles, its the same typa shit.......its aight tho, the hook will make it get played in clubs along with the name eminem coming back.........i'll wait for a harder joint to hit befo decidin whether to cop this shit or download

oh and about rap being the least talented.....lol..........thats the biggest load of bullshit goin IN MY OPINION........i dont think a rock cat would ever make a list of my fav cats.....but thats just shit i aint into, like some of y'all love that rock shit, like y'all dig it and vibe with it, but i just see it as shitty music with depressed muthafuckaz chattin shit........but its about how y'all raised and what y'all appreciate.........like i can dig rap music for joke, its what i live off but alot of muthafuckaz who aint raised with that shit cant feel it, its just how shit is, i cant stand rock bullshit...like some muhfukaz hate rap

pz

oh n eminem will def sell 5 mill...........or it'l be known as a flop.........even tho most other cats could never sell that shit

oh and games 1st single is way sicker than this

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single ever / Just heard the ful
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2004, 05:44:23 PM »
Honestly i could care less what his first single sounds like.

Name one of his first singles that sounded like the rest of his album.

DAYUM

i smell dickrideing, not mentioning any names

cough* rampant cough*

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how is that dickriding?

Sikotic™

Re: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single ever / Just heard the ful
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2004, 08:28:51 PM »
To my surprise, ALOT of people hate the song lol. Even little kids.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is it getting a lot of radio play? i rarely listen to the radio (like 5 times a year), and when i turned on the raido today it was playing on 2 stations lol. so my guess would be it is but i dunno why ppl are requesting it..

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
yeah i think em lost his nat for this shit... i can think of a few reason why how bout yall

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
yea i dont listen to the radio at all... did the video come out?