Author Topic: eminem "Just Lose It" feedback / Em's worst single ever / Just heard the full version of "Just Lose It"...  (Read 1743 times)

Sikotic™

Re: eminem 'just lose it' single feedback
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2004, 04:35:54 PM »
Terrible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2004, 04:45:47 PM »
i posted the full track, no dj, very good quality in another thread called "Eminem - Just Lose It (mp3) very good quality"

if you havent listened to it you should

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just heard the full version of ''Just Lose It''...
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2004, 04:45:48 PM »
i posted the full track, no dj, very good quality in another thread called "Eminem - Just Lose It (mp3) very good quality"

pappy

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2004, 04:53:50 PM »

why so we could kno what true wackness is all about

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2004, 04:59:39 PM »

why so we could kno what true wackness is all about

so everyone can form an opinion about it

eS El Duque

Re: Just heard the full version of ''Just Lose It''...
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2004, 05:17:18 PM »
I laughed my ass off literally during that song. That's the only positive thing I can say about this. RA RA RA RA RARARA

the ra ra ra ra is the best part of the song heh...but i expected a single like this.

Suga Foot

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2004, 05:53:14 PM »
He does what he does, and he does it well.  The track is tight. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: EM's worst single ever
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2004, 06:19:17 PM »
I think it'ss serve it's purpose. The production's a little dull, but the chorus will make it a club hit, and I asume that's what they're going for. I expect an uptempo dance version to start spreading arond the club scene prety soon.

As far as quality goes, I don't mind it too much. It's somewhat creative, and definately a little different than most of the other stuff out there. 5 platinum minimum for Encore is my prediction.

Rap sucks now, and has well maybe since Pac died. There has been a bright spot here and there but that's it.The east coast has been following the same formula for over ten years, the west is a joke now a days, and I can't stand the south. At least Em sounds different. If I were to rank an all time list of artists I'm not sure if he would even make my top hundred, but 95% of rappers wouldn't even make my top thousand.

I still like it better than anything by Mobb Deep, but that is for persona preference reasons. I can't stand those guys.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2004, 06:21:39 PM »
I think it'ss serve it's purpose. The production's a little dull, but the chorus will make it a club hit, and I asume that's what they're going for. I expect an uptempo dance version to start spreading arond the club scene prety soon.

As far as quality goes, I don't mind it too much. It's somewhat creative, and definately a little different than most of the other stuff out there. 5 platinum minimum for Encore is my prediction.

Rap sucks now, and has well maybe since Pac died. There has been a bright spot here and there but that's it.The east coast has been following the same formula for over ten years, the west is a joke now a days, and I can't stand the south. At least Em sounds different. If I were to rank an all time list of artists I'm not sure if he would even make my top hundred, but 95% of rappers wouldn't even make my top thousand.

I still like it better than anything by Mobb Deep, but that is for persona preference reasons. I can't stand those guys.
rap isnt that bad.. theres a handfull of great albums dropping every year

and about the song.. its a fuckin techno song.. and not a good 1.. w/e.. im still anticipating eminems album

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2004, 06:54:49 PM »

rap isnt that bad.. theres a handfull of great albums dropping every year

and about the song.. its a fuckin techno song.. and not a good 1.. w/e.. im still anticipating eminems album

Of all the branches of Rock n Roll, I consider hip hop to be the least musical (talent wise) and overall, the worst. The albums in your sig are light years ahead of anything in hip hop.

As for the lack of techno in the techno song; I blame Dre. I'd rather have had Em produce this one. The track sounds dead, and it never really picks up. The ra ra ra chorus saves it for me. I could see that sound blowing up in the clubs, but with a different (faster) version. The song is too dull to be played in the clubs as is.

davida.b.

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2004, 07:05:55 PM »

Of all the branches of Rock n Roll, I consider hip hop to be the least musical (talent wise) and overall, the worst. The albums in your sig are light years ahead of anything in hip hop.

Oh yes, and like Rock is at such a high point, what with bands like Yellowcard, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Good Charlotte......

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2004, 07:06:07 PM »
rap isnt as much musical as it is lyrical.. but ur right the albums in my sig. are rediculous musically and mostly lyrically tooo

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2004, 07:18:25 PM »

Oh yes, and like Rock is at such a high point, what with bands like Yellowcard, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Good Charlotte......

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that currently rap is the worst part of Rock. Music in general sucks now, and rap is no exception. I meant historically Hip hop is worse than the other branches, IMO.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2004, 07:26:06 PM »
rap isnt as much musical as it is lyrical.. but ur right the albums in my sig. are rediculous musically and mostly lyrically tooo

Even lyrically I don't much care for it. Some artists are very good, but most of the poetry get's lost in all the similes. So few rap lyrics sound beatiful, or even poetic. It's basically an artist telling us who he is, (or who he pretends to be), and why he feels that way. Why can't they just write songs with meaning, and have the song tells the story and the moral. Have a hidden moral here and there to get people thinking. Also, there's too much boasting. It's all about how they are so good at this or that, and how they're better than the other artists. I never heard too many Led Zeppelin records with lyrics about how they're better than 99% of the other bands. They just were, they didn't have to say it. Rappers have self confidence issues about they're music.

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2004, 07:56:27 PM »
c'mon none of us has expected a serious song when it comes to Em's Leadsingle. To me, it's damn funny. The first times I heard it I literally laughed my ass off. Maybe it will grow on you :D.... To me, it's worth listening to just because "RA RA RAARARA" is in it  ;) 8).

i dont mind his other singles.  I like them.  But this is horrible.

Same here.  "My Name Is" and "Without Me" were both pretty decent and I loved the real "Real Slim Shady".  But this...  >:(  But as Harbinger said, there's a possibility that it will grow on me.

I still have high hopes for the album, though.