Author Topic: info on the next Gorillaz album  (Read 179 times)

davida.b.

info on the next Gorillaz album
« on: September 24, 2004, 07:34:48 PM »
Source: wutangcorp.com

Ghostface will be among the artists making a guest appearances on the forthcoming album from the alternetive group The Gorillaz's.

There's no release date anounced for The Gorrilaz's new album but you can look forward to other guest appearances from Common, Flava Flav and film director Spike Lee with production from De La, 9th Wonder and Jay Dilla.

davida.b.

Re: info on the next Gorillaz album
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2004, 02:23:24 PM »
Why ya'll not showing any love for the Gorrillaz?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 02:55:46 PM »
lol

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 03:18:51 PM »
isnt it jus 2 white guys from London? and now they are getting all this hardcore love and production coming? good shit man I cant wait

-KIDRENEGADE-

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 05:26:55 PM »
isnt it jus 2 white guys from London? and now they are getting all this hardcore love and production coming? good shit man I cant wait

Not exactly, its Del the funkee homosapien and the lead singer from Blur[hes from england] and some other guys..

davida.b.

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 05:36:00 PM »

Not exactly, its Del the funkee homosapien and the lead singer from Blur[hes from england] and some other guys..

Yeah, its made up of Dan The Automater, Del The Funkee Homospaian, Damon Albarn of Blur, Miho Hatori from Cibo Mattto, Tina Weymouth and Chris Frantz from The Tom Tom Club, and Kid Koala.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2004, 07:02:24 PM »
Definetly looking forward to this.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 07:32:04 PM »
clineastwood was tight

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2004, 12:04:49 AM »

Yeah, its made up of Dan The Automater, Del The Funkee Homospaian, Damon Albarn of Blur, Miho Hatori from Cibo Mattto, Tina Weymouth and Chris Frantz from The Tom Tom Club, and Kid Koala.

Its Dan The Automator On ALL THE INSTRUMENTS & everyone else on the vocals.....But yea, Hopefully they Have DEL on A Couple of Tracks......OR A TRACK

On another Note.....Cibbo Matto....Isnt that those two Asian Girls who pour milk on themselves in their video.....i think i remember it from 8th Grade....Sugar Water....man its all coming back to me....am i right? or am i just thinkin up some bullshit?