Author Topic: Why West is losing  (Read 336 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Why West is losing
« on: September 26, 2004, 12:29:41 AM »
Three years after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, America's politicians and media continue to gravely deceive the public about the so-called war on terrorism.

Now the definitive book on terrorism has appeared that should be mandatory reading for every thinking person. It's called Imperial Hubris: Why The West is Losing the War on Terror.

The cover simply identifies the author as "Anonymous," but he's already been widely identified in the American media as Michael Scheuer, a senior terrorism analyst for the CIA.

It is unprecedented that a serving CIA officer was allowed to publish a book, one that is clearly a dramatic rebuke to the neoconservatives who drove the U.S. into two wars.

Scheuer's work is a goldmine of information and brilliant analysis. It breaks taboos and sweeps away the clouds of lies about al-Qaida, Iraq and Afghanistan. He says U.S. leaders refuse to accept the obvious -- "we are fighting a worldwide Islamic insurgency -- not criminality or terrorism."

The U.S. has made only "a modest dent in enemy forces."

None of bin Laden's reasons for waging war on the U.S., writes Scheuer, "have anything to do with our freedom, liberty, and democracy (as President George Bush claims), but everything to do with U.S. policies and actions in the Muslim world," notably unlimited support for Israel's repression of the Palestinians and the destruction of Iraq.

"For cheap, easily accessible oil, Washington and the West have supported Muslim tyrannies (Osama) bin Laden and other Islamists seek to destroy," Scheuer writes. "The war has the potential to last beyond our children's lifetimes and be fought mostly on U.S. soil."

A coup for bin Laden

Bin Laden, argues Scheuer, is widely viewed by much of the Muslim world, infuriated by American actions in the Mideast, as neither a terrorist or madman but as a skilled warrior, the sole Muslim leader standing up to predatory western powers.

Ironically U.S. and British military intervention in Afghanistan and Iraq "are completing the radicalization of the Islamic world," a prime bin Laden goal.

Bush's misbegotten invasion of Iraq was "icing on bin Laden's cake."

The threat today facing America "is the defensive jihad (holy struggle), an Islamic military reaction triggered by an attack by non-Muslims on the Islamic faith, on Muslims, on Muslim territory." Muslims are increasingly fighting back.

The Muslim world believes it is under total attack led by Bush -- a massive effort to crush all who oppose U.S. domination, destroy Islam's inherent political role, eliminate Muslim charities, impose western values on the Islamic world and maintain puppet rulers -- "spreading democracy" in Bush's lexicon. Terrorism is merely the tactics of the poor fighting the rich.

The ultimate taboo

"U.S. military operations in the Muslim world," he adds, "validate bin Laden's contention the U.S. is attacking Islam and supports any country willing to kill or persecute Muslims."

Scheuer, breaking the ultimate taboo, observes of Washington's "one-way alliance" with Israel that "Israelis have succeeded in lacing tight the ropes binding the American Gulliver to the ... Jewish state and its policies."

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are lost causes, Scheuer concludes. The U.S. is totally unable to create legitimate governments in either chaotic nation, only puppet regimes, supported by American bayonets.

If the U.S. stays, it will bleed endlessly; if it retreats, it faces political disaster.

Washington, he charges, has no strategy and is merely "winging it."

In one of his most acute insights, Scheuer explains the U.S. cannot, for all of its riches, buy its way to victory in Afghanistan or Iraq.

"Honour is still the currency of value in the Middle East, more so than goods and services."

Blood-links trump all other affiliations or loyalties.

Honour is why the Taliban refused to hand over bin Laden to the U.S., a man they regarded as their guest and a war hero, and why he has still not been betrayed in spite of a $25-million US reward in a nation where the annual income is $147.

At least there is one person in Washington who understands the violence surrounding us -- and has the courage and patriotism to tell Americans the truth: Their own arrogance and ignorance are driving them into a no-win war against 1.3 billion Muslims.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Columnists/Toronto/Eric_Margolis/2004/09/12/626001.html

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

tommyilromano

Re: Why West is losing
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 05:20:13 AM »
If the West is losing whos winning?

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 07:18:02 AM »
If the West is losing whos winning?
middle east i guess

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 12:21:06 AM »
::gives the people's eyebrow::

shut your roody poo candy ass

west sieeeeeeeeyaaa fa niaaaaaaaaaaa biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 03:15:10 AM »
::gives the people's eyebrow::

shut your roody poo candy ass

west sieeeeeeeeyaaa fa niaaaaaaaaaaa biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL...You mean "west sieeeeyaaa fa liaaaaaa niaaaaaa"

(West Side for life, Nigger)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 12:11:18 PM »
::gives people's eye brow once more::

don't you ever..........AND THE JAKE MEANS EVER!....CORRECT HIS EBONICS.....IF YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE JAKE ..............is cookin

p.s. thanks for correcting that  8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Thirteen

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 11:43:44 AM »
the west won't lose. if you look at the news lately, you'll see that less and less americans are dying and more and more iraqi's are. we're turning their own people against themselves...that's what a puppet government is good for. as soon as america trains a decent military over there and back out, it'll piss off the extremists even more...they'll only be killing their own people, while the only attacks america does are from jets and attack copters

if israel can keep these people in check, you best believe america will too

tommyilromano

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2004, 07:59:35 PM »
Yeah but some people like to fantasize that America will go "down" and shit. People are stupid.

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2004, 08:43:08 PM »
they said the death toll in afghanistan this year is 957 people and only 30 of those were american...the rest are militants and afghan soldiers

what's the death toll in iraq up to? 16,000 people with 1,000 of them being american... doesn't look like a loss there either

tommyilromano

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2004, 08:58:48 PM »
Yeah and really the death toll is probably higher than that for the opposition... Also many of those American deaths were not caused by Iraqi soldiers/militants.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 09:17:55 PM »
lol, guess which two idiots in here didnt get the jist of the article??
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2004, 09:25:41 PM »

must be you and the article writer cause you're both dumb as fuck and don't know shit about what you're talking about

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2004, 09:31:15 PM »
Youre a dumb ass. Youre making a mockery of yourself. Cartman aka Smerlus aka Buzz cut does not know more than Eric Margolis and the almighty King Tech. You are a joke. Ive seen your kind come and go through out the annals of WCC history. You do nothing , and offer no purpose. Not even that of entertainment, like many wack dumb posters occasionally offer(yall know who you iz), and youre not really that funny. And your comments while dumb, is not dumb in the sense that we can laught at you, but dumb as in, "whose this fuckin wierd guy", like that one homeless fuck who always bumming for cigarettes at Sentinel and Finch bus stop. Seriously man, logg off.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2004, 09:35:04 PM »
Youre a dumb ass. Youre making a mockery of yourself. Cartman aka Smerlus aka Buzz cut does not know more than Eric Margolis and the almighty King Tech. You are a joke. Ive seen your kind come and go through out the annals of WCC history. You do nothing , and offer no purpose. Not even that of entertainment, like many wack dumb posters occasionally offer(yall know who you iz), and youre not really that funny. And your comments while dumb, is not dumb in the sense that we can laught at you, but dumb as in, "whose this fuckin wierd guy", like that one homeless fuck who always bumming for cigarettes at Sentinel and Finch bus stop. Seriously man, logg off.

wow strong words coming from a minimum wage making guy... don't you have to iron your apron and work on your people skills you fake ass sizzler's pimp?

tommyilromano

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2004, 09:40:45 PM »

Its called disagreeing homo.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2004, 04:14:48 PM »

Its called disagreeing homo.

Feel free to disagree if you understand what the point of the article is. Its not disagreement when u miss the point, its called confusion.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2004, 04:17:29 PM »

wow strong words coming from a minimum wage making guy... don't you have to iron your apron and work on your people skills you fake ass sizzler's pimp?

See, WCC, what I mean about mockery? You cant win. Because no one knows who you are, all they see is confused thread titles and imitation regurgitated Englewood cracks. Except yours doesnt make sense. Stop making up lies and defend yourself properly, or bounce out this bitch.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2004, 08:13:27 PM »

See, WCC, what I mean about mockery? You cant win. Because no one knows who you are, all they see is confused thread titles and imitation regurgitated Englewood cracks. Except yours doesnt make sense. Stop making up lies and defend yourself properly, or bounce out this bitch.

do me a favor....

since your useless typing doesn't impress me, save up your checks for the next two years or so....buy a plane ticket to afghanistan.... and go on and preach some anti government/ american sentiments over there and see how fast the "losing side" gets you killed by that puppet government

i'm already backing up my talk little bitch...you have yet to do the shit you talk about with your crystal ball

when you're man enough to put your actions into words, then you can have the right to be on my level, until then keep the drinks refilled, check on your customers to see if the food is good, and shut your ignorant ass up little boy

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2004, 04:59:18 PM »
Hey FAGHAN if you hate america so much...how's come you're on an american message board...shouldnt you be on an al queda or some other muslim terrorist message board.   8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2004, 06:57:06 AM »
Hey faggot, why are you still here? Why are you posting, you have nothing to contribute.

and lol @ smerlus., what are you backing up? Incorrect statements, and incorrect assumptions? You havent proven a thing, because u know nothing. Re-read the article 23 more times, and maybe you might be able to understand what the man is talkin about.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2004, 08:22:21 AM »
Hey faggot, why are you still here? Why are you posting, you have nothing to contribute.

and lol @ smerlus., what are you backing up? Incorrect statements, and incorrect assumptions? You havent proven a thing, because u know nothing. Re-read the article 23 more times, and maybe you might be able to understand what the man is talkin about.

i've proven tons... looks at statistics moron

iraq                                            US
15,000 deaths                            1,000

afghanistan                                 US
1000                                         30

nice even numbers for your retarded ass. would you like me to make colorful graphs of this? it doesn't matter how many more new terrorists/extremists pop up.... their deaths far outnumber ours

so like i said, back up your own statements....do a little research of your own.... go to afghanistan, do the shit i talked about and we'll see who's on the losing side... i'm in the military bitch, i'm backing up my statements....when are you gonna be a man and back up yours?

tommyilromano

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2004, 08:08:23 PM »

I think everyone understands what that retard is talking about but I just happen to think he is delusional.

tommyilromano

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2004, 08:09:00 PM »

i've proven tons... looks at statistics moron

iraq                                            US
15,000 deaths                            1,000

afghanistan                                 US
1000                                         30

nice even numbers for your retarded ass. would you like me to make colorful graphs of this? it doesn't matter how many more new terrorists/extremists pop up.... their deaths far outnumber ours

so like i said, back up your own statements....do a little research of your own.... go to afghanistan, do the shit i talked about and we'll see who's on the losing side... i'm in the military bitch, i'm backing up my statements....when are you gonna be a man and back up yours?

What branch are you in?

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2004, 08:11:45 PM »
Navy

Marine Inshore Underwater Warfare Unit 214

tommyilromano

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2004, 08:27:42 PM »
You stationed overseas or domestic? I am USAF currently im in Adana, Turkey(Incirlik AB).