Author Topic: Why West is losing  (Read 329 times)

Thirteen

Re: Why West is losing
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2004, 08:31:40 PM »
i'm stationed in buffalo, ny and i live in my hometown

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2004, 09:00:38 PM »
Hey faggot, why are you still here? Why are you posting, you have nothing to contribute.

and lol @ smerlus., what are you backing up? Incorrect statements, and incorrect assumptions? You havent proven a thing, because u know nothing. Re-read the article 23 more times, and maybe you might be able to understand what the man is talkin about.

i've proven tons... looks at statistics moron

iraq                                            US
15,000 deaths                            1,000

afghanistan                                 US
1000                                         30

nice even numbers for your retarded ass. would you like me to make colorful graphs of this? it doesn't matter how many more new terrorists/extremists pop up.... their deaths far outnumber ours

so like i said, back up your own statements....do a little research of your own.... go to afghanistan, do the shit i talked about and we'll see who's on the losing side... i'm in the military bitch, i'm backing up my statements....when are you gonna be a man and back up yours?

You idiot, stop replying. Example # 3 of mockery. You posted an emotional rant and wasted everybodys time, because this post proves exactly what Im sayin: You didnt understand the point of the article.

The article states that the American war on terror has a false pretext, false enemy, false motivation/justification, is conducted without strategy long term and is essentially not winnable politically and militarily.

You respond with a casualty figure for Iraq, as proof that America is "winning". Killing more people is not winning, since you dont grasp this simple concept, its obvious your knowledge of politics is nothing. You know what youve been conditioned to know. You have no idea how politics, diplomacy, war etc are conducted, and in what context they exist. You have no idea what the historical backrounds are to this conflict and have no sense of the crimes your govt has committed. (Those who know about their govts crimes, tend to be hush hush about it  ;) Englewood).

I let you slide by just punking you a bit regarding your complete missing of the point, then you had to be a brave soldier and respond, with the same MISTAKE??!!??

Like I told you earlier, feel free to run around the yard and listen to knowledge being dropped and shiit, even continue to make your "jokes", just dont act as a serious character here and dont be steppin to the round table when serious men speak on serious matters.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2004, 09:18:56 PM »
Hey faggot, why are you still here? Why are you posting, you have nothing to contribute.

and lol @ smerlus., what are you backing up? Incorrect statements, and incorrect assumptions? You havent proven a thing, because u know nothing. Re-read the article 23 more times, and maybe you might be able to understand what the man is talkin about.

i've proven tons... looks at statistics moron

iraq                                            US
15,000 deaths                            1,000

afghanistan                                 US
1000                                         30

nice even numbers for your retarded ass. would you like me to make colorful graphs of this? it doesn't matter how many more new terrorists/extremists pop up.... their deaths far outnumber ours

so like i said, back up your own statements....do a little research of your own.... go to afghanistan, do the shit i talked about and we'll see who's on the losing side... i'm in the military bitch, i'm backing up my statements....when are you gonna be a man and back up yours?

You idiot, stop replying. Example # 3 of mockery. You posted an emotional rant and wasted everybodys time, because this post proves exactly what Im sayin: You didnt understand the point of the article.

The article states that the American war on terror has a false pretext, false enemy, false motivation/justification, is conducted without strategy long term and is essentially not winnable politically and militarily.

You respond with a casualty figure for Iraq, as proof that America is "winning". Killing more people is not winning, since you dont grasp this simple concept, its obvious your knowledge of politics is nothing. You know what youve been conditioned to know. You have no idea how politics, diplomacy, war etc are conducted, and in what context they exist. You have no idea what the historical backrounds are to this conflict and have no sense of the crimes your govt has committed. (Those who know about their govts crimes, tend to be hush hush about it  ;) Englewood).

I let you slide by just punking you a bit regarding your complete missing of the point, then you had to be a brave soldier and respond, with the same MISTAKE??!!??

Like I told you earlier, feel free to run around the yard and listen to knowledge being dropped and shiit, even continue to make your "jokes", just dont act as a serious character here and dont be steppin to the round table when serious men speak on serious matters.

ok let me throw in another statistic.... iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, syria, UAE, bahrain, saudi arabia, israel
all in or going to be in the US's back pocket

plus the battle statistics

and the fact that we are persuing better means of getting countries to meet our demands...

but nooooooo that's not winning...the short order cook from canada knows what winning a war is all about

anyways i'm done talking to your pathetic, ignorant ass, when you get some nuts, then you can come in here and talk about this subject... until then, get your apron on and cook some meals you low paid house wife

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2004, 10:17:09 PM »
The torment continues. "Smerlus", your jokes arent funny man. You dumb idiot, now, you continue to count numbers of people killed in random countries. Again proving my point that your level of knowledge on this subject is minute. You dont understand the scope of the big picture. Its not as simple as counting casualty figures. Stop embarassing yourself lad, and scurry along.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2004, 10:26:20 PM »
The torment continues. "Smerlus", your jokes arent funny man. You dumb idiot, now, you continue to count numbers of people killed in random countries. Again proving my point that your level of knowledge on this subject is minute. You dont understand the scope of the big picture. Its not as simple as counting casualty figures. Stop embarassing yourself lad, and scurry along.

still defending yourself with vague ideals little girl? keep dreaming and one day you might get out of the kitchen  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2004, 10:31:03 PM »
How is this fuckin army goof who only has a high school education gonna speak about my future. Im done with you in this thread, you no longer amuse me. Pick up ya pride and Ill check you later.

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2004, 10:48:12 PM »
How is this fuckin army goof who only has a high school education gonna speak about my future. Im done with you in this thread, you no longer amuse me. Pick up ya pride and Ill check you later.

i probably got as much college as you little girl and WAAAAAY more money and experience... so it's that easy... and it's about time someone told you of your future instead of the cute little stories you fabricate about what you're gonna be when you grow up