Author Topic: Libya and Sudan - US Policies  (Read 291 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Libya and Sudan - US Policies
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2004, 09:08:44 PM »
Sikotic got stripes and bars while your pussy ass is making threads not even worth responding to.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2004, 11:36:02 PM »
someone knows they should have never stepped foot in ToT because they can't debate worth shit  ;)

What are we debating over? Are you denying that there's a genocide in the Sudan? You're making all these assumptions on how I am linking a genocide to Iraq and Afghanistan when they are completely different situations. Don't tell me you are linking the Sudan situation with Iraq/Afghanistan.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2004, 12:18:33 AM »
Sikotic, dont pay attention to this lame.

A dumb thread made by a dumb poster based on a dumb logic based on a dumb assumption= Dumb
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2004, 03:44:56 AM »
Sikotic got stripes and bars while your pussy ass is making threads not even worth responding to.

you just responded making your whole statement false moron

and sorry, none of you bitches have stripes and bars in here besides me

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2004, 01:01:42 PM »

LMAO @ this over confident paranoid fool making absolutely no sense. How can I make my statements false when I am clarifying my stance on the issue and questioning you about what YOU'RE saying? That's called a fuckin' debate you dumbfuck. A debate is not about your sorry ass building your confidence by doctoring up bullshit from my comments.

Now with that, I'ma take the homie Tech's advice, and give up on trying to have a INTELLEGENT discussion with your DUMB ass.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2004, 01:08:45 PM »

LMAO @ this over confident paranoid fool making absolutely no sense. How can I make my statements false when I am clarifying my stance on the issue and questioning you about what YOU'RE saying? That's called a fuckin' debate you dumbfuck. A debate is not about your sorry ass building your confidence by doctoring up bullshit from my comments.

Now with that, I'ma take the homie Tech's advice, and give up on trying to have a INTELLEGENT discussion with your DUMB ass.

paranoid? that's why you responded to a post i made about tech that had nothing to do with you....you should give up trying to be intelligent, it hasn't worked for you so far