Author Topic: Yuk & Gonzoe Make Music Video For Game Ova!(Link)  (Read 721 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yuk & Gonzoe Make Music Video For Game Ova!(Link)
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2004, 02:57:58 PM »
i think people should refrain from over analyzing these diss songs and lyrics. 

he said hit noch slap I'm sure he meant shooting not hitting with the gat itself since he said that before (something like he skinny but he ian't fighting but shooting anyway)

yes he definitely expressed an interest in shooting game several times. 

i was referring to the line at he end of game ova 1 "i don't box, i hit niggaz in the head with glocks" which i took as a literal reference to pistol whipping. 

if you decide to be a smartass you better come correct.. I said he said hit and you quote a part in which he says hit too.. does that ring a bell ? yess that's it, it's exactly the same like I was talkin about !

as if shooting were the only option.  i think what yuk is saying is they aren't going to be meeting up for a pay per view ufc event or anything like that. 
surely if yuk catches game slipping game would probably get jumped on; or some sort of brawl would ensue.  i think you're over analyzing yuk's lyrics again; and if you're looking at yuk's lyrics and comments that deeply: this is the same yuk that claims "the nigga that shot me is dead".  notice that yuk isn't claiming direct responsibility (although he is implying some sort of involvement), but he's clearly happy with the result.  so if you're talking gunplay yuk clearly need not be the shooter to be happy with the resolution. 

i don't think his comments speak to his credibility at all, and i don't think this situation is that serious at this point anyway.

as I said before, my assumption that he was actually refering to the optioin of shooting is based on previews statements of his in which he clearly said that he's skinny but it doesn't matter cause he never fights but shoots anyway.. as a yuk fan you probably know that quote, I just don't remember which song at the moment

as for that claim that the dude who shot him is dead, I don't know if that's true, but even if it is, shooting somebody who shot you before is one thing.. you might get away with that if you plan it properly, but if you shoot every fuckin time that other people would fight (which is predominantly in spontanious situations) than it's not possible to get away with that if you're a famous rapper