Author Topic: WEST COAST INDONESIAN RAPPER  (Read 144 times)

tv talent scout

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
WEST COAST INDONESIAN RAPPER
« on: September 27, 2004, 05:25:08 PM »
I produced the first single for a rapper from southern cali named VOOCHILD. check it out it's called "F*** With Me" give me some feedback before we put it on the radio www.soundclick.com/voochild
« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 05:27:20 PM by tv talent scout »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: WEST COAST INDONESIAN RAPPER
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 08:33:30 AM »
ewww... i cant believe i wasted 30 sec of my life.. he sounds like fred from da band... discusting...

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 08:47:54 AM »
ok yo..first off he comes across like a poor regeneration of caibus...which isn't working for him and is the first thing that turns me off cuz i hate canibus voice tone on his song, just got tired of it... lyrically this guy will probabyly never be taken seriously because of all the shit he got going against him... ova all he not a terrible rapper but ne need to come more orginal if he want to be heard

peace

oh and to any haters that post on here just to hate on this guy and not try to give him any real feed back that can help stay the fuck off the thread!  >:(

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 09:03:24 AM »
ok yo..first off he comes across like a poor regeneration of caibus...which isn't working for him and is the first thing that turns me off cuz i hate canibus voice tone on his song, just got tired of it... lyrically this guy will probabyly never be taken seriously because of all the shit he got going against him... ova all he not a terrible rapper but ne need to come more orginal if he want to be heard

peace

oh and to any haters that post on here just to hate on this guy and not try to give him any real feed back that can help stay the fuck off the thread! >:(
is that directed at me.. cuase i was the only 1 that posted  :D

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 10:30:11 AM »
nah 2 this other cat that was hateing to the 2nd power, i delated his post