Author Topic: Why are artist working with a child molester?  (Read 436 times)

Stamina

Why are artist working with a child molester?
« on: September 27, 2004, 08:11:36 PM »
R. Kelly  :psych: :loser: :nawty: :argue: :scarface:

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why are artist working with a child molester?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 08:20:29 PM »
Like it or not hes tha king of R&B

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Stamina

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 08:31:27 PM »
Like it or not hes tha king of R&B

Fuck him and Michael Jackson  :psych:

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 09:13:59 PM »
Several reasons, I assume.  Firstly, in America, you are innocent until you are proven guilty; neither has been proven guilty, so both are innocent of these horrible charges.  Second, many artists proclaim to have Christian values and beliefs, and one Christian belief is to forgive anybody and everybody for anything and everything, no matter how horrible, because Christians believe that God forgives all of us for anything and everything. 

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2004, 09:27:09 PM »
money money money money......... MONEY!!!
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 09:28:48 PM »
R. Kelly has fallen off ever since he put his career in over drive because he was scared he was gonna get locked up for years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 10:03:31 PM »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2004, 03:43:41 PM »
Several reasons, I assume.  Firstly, in America, you are innocent until you are proven guilty; neither has been proven guilty, so both are innocent of these horrible charges.  Second, many artists proclaim to have Christian values and beliefs, and one Christian belief is to forgive anybody and everybody for anything and everything, no matter how horrible, because Christians believe that God forgives all of us for anything and everything. 

how much proof do you want? he was on a video fuckin and pissing on little girls... And jacko his face speaks for itself imo...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2004, 04:43:07 PM »
R. Kelly has fallen off ever since he put his career in over drive because he was scared he was gonna get locked up for years.
I think "Happy People" is one of his best efforts ever

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 10:15:25 PM »
I think "Happy People" is one of his best efforts ever

I was just about to post that up. That album puts me in a great mood. It's been in the player since it came out, and won't be leaving for a LONG time.

He's been on a roll if you ask me:

That Gigalo track was nice,
Everything he's done with Twista = Gold
that tony sunshine song is nice.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm tired and off to bed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »
I dunno. The Twista song was hot, I just haven't been diggin' his stuff in a while.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2004, 08:16:39 AM »

how much proof do you want? he was on a video fuckin and pissing on little girls... And jacko his face speaks for itself imo...

That quote bout michael jacksons face is one of the most ignorant things i have ever read.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2004, 03:22:20 PM »

He hasn't been proven guilty in a court of law, so they're both 100%, completely innocent and no more guilty than you or I. 

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2004, 08:52:33 AM »
money money money money......... MONEY!!!

And that's real.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2004, 02:42:11 PM »
This is actually the most ignorant topic i've seen in a while on here. I can't beleive y'all are paying it any mind.