Author Topic: Political ambitions  (Read 168 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Political ambitions
« on: September 26, 2004, 09:27:05 PM »
Does anyone on this forum have any actual political ambitions? I know I do.

Might seem strange, but ever since I was young I've envisioned myself as the Prime Minister. Yeah I know, sounds crazy. But I remember when I was 7 I watched Kim Campbell inaguarated as Canada's 19th PM with my Dad, and he said to me "That's you someday." And he mentioned it again a couple months back, just before the election was held. Anyways, might never happen but it's a nice goal.

Anyone else have political ambitions?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Woodrow

Re: Political ambitions
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 09:32:33 PM »
Go for it homie!

After law school, We'll see what happens with me  ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 09:33:02 PM »
At this point in my life, no. Politics is a very dirty game that I wouldn't wanna get involved with. There's enough politics in life as it is.

I do , however, respect the people who get into politics for the RIGHT reasons.

Good luck though, Lincoln.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 09:54:17 PM »
can't say that politics is for me...i'd hate to have to be all "PC" and always have to try and say popular things... it just isn't me

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 10:58:16 PM »
Years back, Tech envisioned a career of law school, followed by gettin involved in Canadian politics, advancing to ambassadorship and international diplomacy and chillax to a nice pension.

Tech now, envisions gettin my degree, fuck law school , travel the middle east, and get involved in Afghan politics. My callin in life is bigger than boring ass Canadian politics. Im determined to do whatever I can to help my country. The coup takes place in 2025. Techs callin it right now,

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 06:25:05 AM »
Political ambitions are nothing but power ambitions.  I have neither. 

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 05:34:05 PM »
I dont know how it is in Canada, but in america there is only 1 way you'll ever come close to becoming a politician (especially president)

Money. Most of the time (most) you got to be a rich ass man to become president.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2004, 05:49:19 PM »
I dont know how it is in Canada, but in america there is only 1 way you'll ever come close to becoming a politician (especially president)

Money. Most of the time (most) you got to be a rich ass man to become president.

Well a local politician I know started off pretty middle class like me, and had the same plan I have to make money. Money's not hard to make but yeah, you do need money in politics.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Stamina

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2004, 05:59:23 PM »
I plan on becoming a fascist dictator any country will do.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2004, 06:00:18 PM »
Money's not hard to make

PLEASE tell me your secret  ;D

lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2004, 10:27:56 PM »
Money's not hard to make

lol

There's no secret. Going to school, working your ass off. Basically that's all. I made more than twice of anyone else I know over the summer, sometimes at lesser pay, just because I worked my ass off. I worked hard and my boss rewarded me with more hours. I was pulling in 50-55 hours a week.

Once I finish school I can transfer my hard work ethic into owning several businesses of my own.

Paris

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2004, 10:29:53 PM »
Money's not hard to make

lol

There's no secret. Going to school, working your ass off. Basically that's all. I made more than twice of anyone else I know over the summer, sometimes at lesser pay, just because I worked my ass off. I worked hard and my boss rewarded me with more hours. I was pulling in 50-55 hours a week.

Once I finish school I can transfer my hard work ethic into owning several businesses of my own.

YAY I'm on the right track then.

THA SAUCE HOUSE