Author Topic: 10 Favorite South Park Episodes  (Read 821 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
10 Favorite South Park Episodes
« on: September 28, 2004, 08:51:30 AM »
(Descriptions are from Comedy Central's website)

No order:

203 - Chickenlover
The Booktastic bus is in town and soon everyone finds out that Officer Barbrady can't read. He is whisked off to school with the boys so he can save his job. While he's there someone in South Park is having sex with the town's chickens and only Officer Barbrady with his new deputies Kenny, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman can stop them!

306 - Sexual Harassment Panda
Sexual Harassment Panda visits Mr. Garrison's class. Cartman Sues Stan for sexual harassment and Kyle's dad is getting rich. The boys go in search of "Sexual Harassment Panda" to stop the insanity. They find him at "The Island of Misfit Mascots Commune" and convince him to change his cause. He becomes Petey, the "don't sue people" Panda.

501 - Scott Tenorman Must Die
Cartman goes medieval on Scott Tenorman's ass when ginger-haired Scott tricks our supple hero into buying his pubic hair for $16.12. Radiohead guest stars and plays a role in Cartman's elaborate scheme at getting sweet revenge on his unsuspecting foe.

503 - Cripple Fight
Big Gay Al returns to South Park, only to be thrown out as Scoutmaster to the boys for being gay. The boys rally to his defense, with the help of the new "handi-capable" kid, Jimmy. But there's only room for one crippled kid in South Park, so Timmy and Jimmy throw off the gloves, as well as the crutches and wheelchair, in an all out slugfest to end all slugfests.

613 - The Return of the Lord of the Rings to the Two Towers
The boys are on a mission: return "The Lord of the Rings" to the Two Towers Video Store in Conifer. But this is no ordinary copy. Butters ("My precious..."), the evil sixth graders, and the boys' parents all try to steal the ring, er tape, from the boys. Will they succeed? What do you think? J.R.R. Tolkien must be spinning in his grave.

614 - The Death Camp of Tolerance
A loveable new character, Mr Slave, makes his debut as Mr. Garrison desperately tries to get fired from his new job as the boys' 4th grade teacher. Meanwhile, our little heroes get sent to the Deathcamp of Intolerance for not tolerating Mr. Garrison's intolerable behavior (e.g. sticking a gerbil up Mr. Slave's ass). Lemmiwinks (the afore-mentioned gerbil) guest-stars.

702 - Krazy Kripples
Jimmy is offended when a recently disabled celebrity sweeps through town and steals his limelight. He and Timmy pull together a group of people like themselves who were handicapped from birth. They call their new club the "Crips".

708 - South Park Is Gay
The boys are hot to be gay once the metrosexual craze hits South Park, and Mr. Garrison accuses the Queer Eye guys of selling out.

709 - Christian Rock Hard
Cartman hits the top of the charts with his own Christian rock band, and the boys get arrested for downloading music on the Internet.

713 - Butt Out
After anti-smoking campaign representatives do their song and dance for South Park Elementary, the boys take up the nasty habit.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Thirteen

Re: 10 Favorite South Park Episodes
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 10:10:18 AM »
in no order (besides chronological)

1. Episode 215:
Spookyfish
Original Air Date: 10-28-1998
Sharon Marsh's Aunt Flo makes her monthly visit and she has present for Stan, a fish. Stan's fish really freaks him out, especially when the dead bodies start piling up. Mrs. Marsh is convinced Stan is doing the killings and begins hiding the bodies. The boys discover there are two Cartman’s and a gateway to a parallel universe at the "Indian Burial Ground Pet Store."

2. Episode 217:
Gnomes
Original Air Date: 12-16-1998
Harbucks coffee plans to move into South Park and drive Tweek coffee shop out of business. Mr. Garrison assigns a report on current events to help him keep his job. The boys are planning on doing their report on the underpants gnomes. Tweek's father schemes to use the boy's report as a platform for fighting Harbucks. The report the boys deliver sparks the town into taking action.

3. Episode 303:
The Succubus
Original Air Date: 04-21-1999
Kyle and Stan try to rescue Chef from the clutches of the Succubus that he is going to marry. Meanwhile, Cartman deals with his eye problems and the optometrist he doesn't like. Chef's Mama and Papa appear for the first time. 

4. Episode 314:
The Red Badge of Gayness (war)
Original Air Date: 11-24-1999
South Park's Civil War reenactment, sponsored by "Jagerminz S'More Flavored Schnapps," gets out of hand. Cartman persuades the drunken lot to defeat the northerners so that he can win a bet with Kyle and Stan that will make them his slaves for one month. 

5. Episode 416:
The Wacky Molestation Adventure
Original Air Date: 12-13-2000
The "Raging Pussies" concert is on! Kyle calls the police and say his parents have been "molestering" him. Soon all the children are calling in on all the adults in South Park. Until only children live in South Park. Someone from out of town breaks down and they have the task of retrieving a book for the fat-ass. The locked-up adults of South Park get therapy to prevent them from sexually abusing their children.

6. Episode 501:
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Original Air Date: 07-11-2001
Guest Star - Radiohead as Radiohead
Cartman goes medieval on Scott Tenorman's ass when ginger-haired Scott tricks our supple hero into buying his pubic hair for $16.12. Radiohead guest stars and plays a role in Cartman's elaborate scheme at getting sweet revenge on his unsuspecting foe.

7. Episode 508:
Towelie
Original Air Date: 08-08-2001
The boys get a new video game system and their plans for the next 38 hours is to play it! Untill they discover Towelie, a government secret, genetically engineered towel that gets his special powers from… gettin’ high. When the government steals Stan’s new Game Sphere the boys will stop at nothing to get it back. Losing precious gaming time they find Towelie and begin the struggle of the century.

8. Episode 607:
The Simpsons Already Did It
Original Air Date: 06-26-2002
Professor Chaos (okay, it’s just Butters) returns with brand new, super evil, schemes to wreak havoc on South Park; unfortunately, the Simpsons have already done them all. Meanwhile, a super secret ingredient helps Cartman’s “Sea People” evolve at an alarming rate. Stan, Kyle, and new friend Tweek, costar. Kenny is still dead.

9. Episode 704:
Cancelled
Original Air Date: 03-19-2003
Everyone’s favorite delinquent minors are back when Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Kenny find out that Earth is just one big intergalactic reality show that’s about to be cancelled. When the satellite dish in Cartman’s ass reactivates the four boys travel to meet the Joosyans (the heads of all the media in the galaxy) to try and convince them to not cancel their show. The network executives take them on a learning journey and they discover that Alien Executives are drunken perverted bastards.

10. Episode 801:
Good Times With Weapons
Original Air Date: 03-17-2004
South Park takes on the look of Japanese Anime. The boys are transformed into Japanese Warriors after they buy martial arts weapons at a local flea market. Their sworn enemy, Professor Chaos, confronts them and a highly stylized battle ensues.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 11:05:08 AM »
I haven't seen all those episodes you listed but there's some great ones on your list.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 04:02:49 PM »
Episode 216:
Merry Christmas Charlie Manson
Original Air Date: 12-09-1998
Kyle, Stan and Kenny accompany Eric and his family to a Christmas celebration with the Cartman family. One of Cartman's relatives breaks out of jail for the reunion, with his cellmate, Charles Manson.

Episode 217:
Gnomes
Original Air Date: 12-16-1998
Harbucks coffee plans to move into South Park and drive Tweek coffee shop out of business. Mr. Garrison assigns a report on current events to help him keep his job. The boys are planning on doing their report on the underpants gnomes. Tweek's father schemes to use the boy's report as a platform for fighting Harbucks. The report the boys deliver sparks the town into taking action.

Episode 401:
Cartman’s Silly Hate Crime 2000
Original Air Date: 04-12-2000
The kids are have just won a sledding race. Token says that the only reason they won is because of Eric's fat ass. The girls challenge the boys to a sledding race down Phil Collins Hill. Token says that the boys can't lose thanks to Eric's fat ass. Eric then tosses a rock into the side of Token's head. The people of South Park claim that this was a hate crime and send him to jail.

Episode 406:
Cartman Joins NAMBLA
Original Air Date: 06-21-2000
Cartman decides to seek the friendship of older men. Using the Internet, he makes a connection with men who love to hang out with little boys. An organization called NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) holds a meeting in South Park and Cartman becomes their poster child. The boys learn how much an adult can really love a child

Episode 503:
Cripple Fight
Original Air Date: 06-27-2001
Big Gay Al returns to South Park, only to be thrown out as Scoutmaster to the boys for being gay. The boys rally to his defense, with the help of the new “handi-capable” kid, Jimmy. But there’s only room for one crippled kid in South Park, so Timmy and Jimmy throw off the gloves, as well as the crutches and wheelchair, in an all out slugfest to end all slugfests.

Episode 602:
Jared has Aides
Original Air Date: 03-13-2002
As the country becomes obsessed with a popular program for losing weight, the boys see their opportunity to become sponsored by a major restaurant chain in "Jared Has Aides." In Butters regimen to drop some pounds his parents ground him for getting lyposuction surgery. The plot thickens when the rival weight-loss spokesman finally "comes out" with the secret weapon he used in the fight against fat.

Episode 609:
Free Hat
Original Air Date: 07-10-2002
The boys campaign to save movies from directors hellbent on "improving them"; unfortunately, the townspeople are consumed with their own campaign to free a convicted baby killer (don't ask). In true Hollywood fashion, the hero you least expected, Tweek, emerges; and in true South Park fashion, he fails miserably. Luckily, everything works out in the end...sort of.

Episode 616:
My Future Self n' Me
Original Air Date: 12-04-2002
When a 32 year old man claiming to be Stan from the future shows up in South Park, young Stan is forced to come to terms with the loser he will become. Meanwhile, South Park's own little entrepreneur, Eric Cartman is at the helm a new money making venture. Cartman is in the business of revenge.

Episode 617:
Red Sleigh Down
Original Air Date: 12-11-2002
Once again, it's Christmas time in South Park. When all the tallies are in, Cartman is over drawn in the "naughty" column. He has to score one big "nice" to be eligible for Christmas presents this year. With the help of Santa, Mr. Hankey and Jesus, Cartman attempts to bring Christmas to the downtrodden citizens of Iraq.

Episode 702:
Krazy Kripples
Original Air Date: 03-26-2003
When Christopher Reeve comes to town, Jimmy becomes offended because everyone pays attention to him. Timmy and Jimmy decide to start a gang called the "Crips" allowing only people who are crippled from birth to join (making them the only members). When they decide to take on more "crips" Jimmy and Timmy hang with the five points Crips and pop some Bloods. After gaining acceptence from their Denver chapter Timmy and Jimmy realize that making a gang wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 09:51:07 PM »
unfortunatly i cant name ten but i can say off memory a funny ass one was with the great wall and the mongolians. shit had me rollin.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 01:08:01 PM »
unfortunatly i cant name ten but i can say off memory a funny ass one was with the great wall and the mongolians. shit had me rollin.

lol that one's pretty funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2004, 10:56:30 PM »
I only have season 1 and 3...Need to buy 2 and 4...Anyone know where I can get those for cheap?

pappy

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2004, 11:21:21 PM »
I only have season 1 and 3...Need to buy 2 and 4...Anyone know where I can get those for cheap?

try ebay maybe

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2004, 01:30:56 PM »
shit.. i forgot about this one.. K my favourite episode ever is the iceman one with the crocodile hunter on it...

"and now Im gonna sneak up on him, and jam my thumb in his butthole!"

"oh this croc is really pissed! now im gonna get my thumb up in there!"

"well that was quite an angry croc, but i managed to escape with only a few bruises, and a shattered left testicle."

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2004, 02:53:12 PM »
shit.. i forgot about this one.. K my favourite episode ever is the iceman one with the crocodile hunter on it...

"and now Im gonna sneak up on him, and jam my thumb in his butthole!"

"oh this croc is really pissed! now im gonna get my thumb up in there!"

"well that was quite an angry croc, but i managed to escape with only a few bruises, and a shattered left testicle."

LOL, I just saw that one last night. When he's chasing the Iceman, and then he sticks his thumb in his ass. LOL.

Paris

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2004, 03:54:20 PM »
South Park is fucking retarded...only retarded people find it funny...like you retards.

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2004, 04:05:05 PM »
South Park is fucking retarded...only retarded people find it funny...like you retards.

don't make me roll my 4d234 sided dice and attack you with my dickhead slayer +5

davida.b.

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 04:43:09 PM »

LOL, I beleive people like you were put on earth for God's entertainment, and nothing more than that.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2004, 07:42:45 PM »

LOL, I beleive people like you were put on earth for God's entertainment, and nothing more than that.

Paris

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2004, 10:31:43 PM »
I can't believe someone could make that comment.  South Park is the funniest shit ever, and unless you're a flaming liberal who complains about every racist/ethnic remark, there's no reason why you wouldn't find it funny.