Author Topic: update on my DUI  (Read 193 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
update on my DUI
« on: September 28, 2004, 08:40:31 PM »
 my lawyer... 2 thousand dollars.. :boohoo:.. basically i got the ticket like a week ago... if u guys want ill post the affidavit .. wich is an anecdote of what happened exactly.. i got a hearing in like 2 weeks... if the thc level in my blood is not that high then we will fight it.. and it will cost 3500.. if not.. ill do some program.. were i need to stay out of trouble for 1 year.. and get a 2 month lisence suspension.... shit sucks...
« Last Edit: September 29, 2004, 05:13:21 AM by white boy »

Sikotic™

Re: update on my DUI
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 08:44:13 PM »
$2,000?

1 year driving suspension?

Damn, I hope everything works out in your favor. I would kill myself if my license got suspended.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 08:48:11 PM »
holy shit

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 10:07:44 PM »
dam man sux to be u

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2004, 10:55:53 PM »
thats a first, i never heard of anyone getting a dui for weed. man get yo tolerance up. thats kinda pin to get a dui because you were too high. 

i remember i got arrested for smokin weed in a car, and after they wrote me up, they let me drive off when i was still obviously high. hahaha. stupid cops.

DAYUM

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2004, 11:00:15 PM »

i remember i got arrested for smokin weed in a car, and after they wrote me up, they let me drive off when i was still obviously high. hahaha. stupid cops.

how did u get caught and what did they charge u for?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2004, 05:03:59 AM »
damn.................gl :-\

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2004, 05:13:51 AM »
peep the edit.. sorry .. i was tired last night

Throwback

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2004, 10:23:04 AM »

how did u get caught and what did they charge u for?

i was just hotboxin in a car in front of a random house in a random neighborhood like i usually did, which was pretty stupid, but i was a little bit too early that night, so they saw us rollin and smokin the blunt,and they called the cops. haha, when the cops got there, and i had to lower my window to talk to the cop, hella smoke was coming out the window, and the cop said "THERE IS ENOUGH SMOKE IN HERE TO GET THE WHOLE POLICE DEPARTMENT HIGH". hahahah, that was probably one of the greatest moments of my smoking career. anyways,  i got arrested for possession of marijuana, posession of alcohol (this was back when i was only 18, im 21 now.. but yeah my friend left his beer under the passenger seat), and i was smoking with a 17 year old at the time too, so i also got charged for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. so three misdemeanors.. and im so lucky, cos they didnt even decide to check the trunk until after they wrote up all the charges.. they cracked open my trunk last minute and found my bong. and i had to break it or else they would write me up for a 4th misdemeanor for paraphenelia, and 4 misdemeanors at once equals a felony, so i was hella saved. so glad. and stupid ass cops after they found me hotboxin in a car, they let me drive off.  i had some beginner ass 5-0's though,
1.)  they checked my trunk after the whole arrest was made and after all the charges were written and signed, but i guess this saved me, cos i woulda had 4 misdemeanors
2. )i had a scale in the car, which they picked up like 10 times, but didnt seem to acknowledge that it was a scale. i had bags and scale, so this woulda fucked me over too.
3.) they let me drive off right after they caught me smoking weed in the car, hahaha,
LMAO

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 02:34:44 PM »
ok 2 months ain't that bad, still sucks tho

SGV

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 03:18:52 PM »
Wait...I thought you caught nabbed for trying to buy alcohol with a fake ID? When did this DUI come into play? LOL @ You anyway. If you can't handle yourself, don't drive. Ha.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2004, 03:32:36 PM »
Wait...I thought you caught nabbed for trying to buy alcohol with a fake ID? When did this DUI come into play? LOL @ You anyway. If you can't handle yourself, don't drive. Ha.
o.. i had both :)

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2004, 10:32:18 PM »
How the Hell Can U Get A DUI For driving high?? When im high, i think i actually drive better..... wow....just dont drink and drive

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2004, 05:13:17 AM »
i drive good too.. dont mean i dont speed...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2004, 05:34:11 AM »
o.. i had both :)

lol