Author Topic: is anyone gonna post some hoez?  (Read 526 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: is anyone gonna post some hoez?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2002, 03:13:33 PM »
I dunn why ya'l trippin, I never said that girl was hot/cute or anything, I jus got it of tommys I posted it, I never said I liked it lol, I have the best taste. pz

One word....Sharlene...LoL, just fuckin whichu duuud...

ROCCY

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2002, 03:20:47 PM »

One word....Sharlene...LoL, just fuckin whichu duuud...

hahah, lol, sharlene isnt UGLY, she aint hot, nor cute , but i would hit it lol. pz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2002, 03:49:02 PM »

hahah, lol, sharlene isnt UGLY, she aint hot, nor cute , but i would hit it lol. pz

She's ugly, real ugly...Like a horse...LMAO!

Remember that old lady (she was like 50 years old) that we saw at Tarazana Park when I twisted my ankle...We were sitting on the benches and she was swinging on the swing set, and u didnt even see her face and u said "Would u fuck her?", I was like "No, shes old, would u?"...and than u were like "HELL YEA! Look at that ass man... Anyone would, even Jamal would, man u have bad taste"...Than she turned around, and she was like real old and ugly...LoL, U probably dont remember, but I'm never gunna forget that...I wish I had a pic of her her too post up...She was like the ugliest old lady in the world...she had like 6 kids with her..LMAO...Whatever though...Lol, PeAcE

ROCCY

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2002, 03:53:03 PM »

Remember that old lady (she was like 50 years old) that we saw at Tarazana Park when I twisted my ankle...We were sitting on the benches and she was swinging on the swing set, and u didnt even see her face and u said "Would u fuck her?", I was like "No, shes old, would u?"...and than u were like "HELL YEA! Look at that ass man... Anyone would, even Jamal would, man u have bad taste"...Than she turned around, and she was like real old and ugly...LoL, U probably dont remember, but I'm never gunna forget that...I wish I had a pic of her her too post up...She was like the ugliest old lady in the world...she had like 6 kids with her..LMAO...Whatever though...Lol, PeAcE

LMAO I remember that lol, but after I saw her face I was like "nevermind" lmao, shit, I didnt see her face tho. pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2002, 04:14:19 PM »

LMAO I remember that lol, but after I saw her face I was like "nevermind" lmao, shit, I didnt see her face tho. pz

LMAO, but at first u were like "Hell YEA!" and I was like "WTF? dude shes real ugly", and than u were like "Hell naah! Your an idiot, anyone in the world would fuck her just by looking at her ass!"...LoL...Whatever though, Im just saying...LoL, PeAce

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2002, 07:06:50 PM »
I have the best taste. pz

LMAO@U so like we were sayin ppl how bout them lakers lol

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb