Author Topic: CALI COMM TOUR f/ DEL ZION I ACEYALONE MIKAH 9 ABSTRACT RUDE BEGINS OCT 13 UCSB  (Read 52 times)

We Fly High

An impressive team of West Coast hip-hop veterans has teamed up for the fourth annual Cali Comm tour.
Del Tha Funky Homosapien is headlining the tour, Reunited West Coast power trio Haiku D'Etat will also be on board. Comprising prolific emcees Aceyalone, Abstract Rude and Mikah 9, the group plans to release the follow-up to its acclaimed 1999 debut this fall.Hip-hop genre benders Zion I and rapper/skateboarder/graffiti artist Bukue One - both based in the Bay Area - will fill out the lineup.The 32-date tour will kick off October 13 at the University of California, Santa Barbara and encircle the country over the next six weeks. They'll wrap just before Thanksgiving with a November 24 gig at The Fillmore in San Francisco

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
I'm there! i think it's 19 $ at the door isnt it? do u gotta reserve?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

We Fly High

i thint its 19 in advance and like 25 at the door, im not sure.. u dont gotta reserve.. it probably wont sell out, but there'll be a lotta people there though. i dont know about performing at the hub though, that aint exactly the best venue. did u watch the nickatina show? ucsb is doing some good shit this year so far. which dorms are you living at? im actually starting a radio show next week.. but they start me out on the AM dial for a little while first just for practice, and the only place that recieves that specific AM frequency are some AM transmitters at the ucsb dorms. so our only audience is restricted to the ucsb dorms. it'd be sick if you can get us out to your hip hop friends and shit, get them to listen.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Yo watup Justin. I"m in my first year stayin at San Miguel #2420 Creative Arts interest floor. I didnt get to see the NIckatina show cuz i was back home in LA. It's dope you're startin a show, i can probably catch it with an am receiver. Lemme know what the station is
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)