Author Topic: Two of my friends died in a car crash this afternoon  (Read 918 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Two of my friends died in a car crash this afternoon
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2005, 12:19:56 PM »
Damn, this shit was a year ago yesterday. I still see that guy around that survived the wreck. Something about him still goig on with life just pisses me off. Maybe I'm in the wrong, I dunno.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2005, 03:30:38 PM »
Hows the dude doing now? Hopefully everything's alright.

R.I.P agian
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2005, 03:32:57 PM »
I actually heard alot of bullshit about that guy. Hearing he's putting on an act in front of people, but then tries to crack jokes about the accident n shit.

I know if I was that guy, I would of left the area, maybe even the state and start over. He's got fuckin balls.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2005, 03:59:16 PM »
Man, if that shit is true. That dude does have some fuckin balls. He'll get his, be it in this lifetime or in hell, he will.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »
I actually heard alot of bullshit about that guy. Hearing he's putting on an act in front of people, but then tries to crack jokes about the accident n shit.

I know if I was that guy, I would of left the area, maybe even the state and start over. He's got fuckin balls.
Is this the same guy he have spinal cord damage, most of his ribs broken, two broken legs, lost an eye, and bleeding in his brain? I thought he was supposed to be charged with two counts of manslaughter?

RIP to your two friends.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2005, 05:58:50 PM »

Is this the same guy he have spinal cord damage, most of his ribs broken, two broken legs, lost an eye, and bleeding in his brain? I thought he was supposed to be charged with two counts of manslaughter?

RIP to your two friends.

Alot of em were bullshit rumors at the moment. He did have spinal/neck injuries, broken ribs, a broken leg and emergency brain surgery to reduce the swelling. He's made a full recovery though. The families of the two guys he killed didn't want him prosecuted, so he got extremely lucky.

He basically only lost a fuckin car and some time int he hospital. Other than that, he got off scott free.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2005, 06:01:30 PM »
^ thats fucked up man....but if he hasnt forgiven this shit to jesus, his justice will be in hell....

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2005, 09:04:55 PM »

RIP to your two friends.

Alot of em were bullshit rumors at the moment. He did have spinal/neck injuries, broken ribs, a broken leg and emergency brain surgery to reduce the swelling. He's made a full recovery though. The families of the two guys he killed didn't want him prosecuted, so he got extremely lucky.

He basically only lost a fuckin car and some time int he hospital. Other than that, he got off scott free.
Damn!!! He got offffffffffffff mad lucky. When I first read about his injuries and the prosectution, I thought he was FUCKED for life. He does have alot balls walking around in the same city. I would have seriously moved to New York or something and start all over. That would really suck if the rumors of him putting up a front are true. I hope he really is not cracking jokes about it.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2005, 09:41:26 PM »
I hope the talk is bullshit too. But yeah man, he got off with fuckin double murder, thats insane.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2005, 09:59:18 PM »
Hit that motherfucker with your car if you see him

Mygla

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2005, 04:41:27 AM »

i haven't read all of the posts in here, but wasn't the ones who died friends of him too? If that's the case, he didn't get off cheap..

I lost a friend in an accident earlier this year too, and the driver (who's also a good friend of mine) survived. He has to live with being responsible for his best friend dying, and i'll tell you, it hasn't been all good for him. I talk to him alot, and not a day goes by without him asking "why couldn't i have died instead? why?"

I understand everything you're going trough tho... like when all charges were dropped and the driver got his license back, many people (including me) had reactions... and when i see him today, living life as he did before the accident, it kinda stings. But you've got to remember, the survivors of fatal accidents are people blessed with life, they were inches, even milimetres from death, but they're still here.

R.I.P. to everyone killed in trafic  :'(

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2005, 07:02:51 AM »
damn this is really tragic, may God help you and their families..RIP

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2005, 07:13:53 AM »

i haven't read all of the posts in here, but wasn't the ones who died friends of him too? If that's the case, he didn't get off cheap..

I lost a friend in an accident earlier this year too, and the driver (who's also a good friend of mine) survived. He has to live with being responsible for his best friend dying, and i'll tell you, it hasn't been all good for him. I talk to him alot, and not a day goes by without him asking "why couldn't i have died instead? why?"

I understand everything you're going trough tho... like when all charges were dropped and the driver got his license back, many people (including me) had reactions... and when i see him today, living life as he did before the accident, it kinda stings. But you've got to remember, the survivors of fatal accidents are people blessed with life, they were inches, even milimetres from death, but they're still here.

R.I.P. to everyone killed in trafic  :'(

Yeh dude agree with'cha here... a friend of mine died in a car crash nearly 2years ago worst thing was his cousin who was in the passenger seat didnt have a seatbelt got thrown from the car but yet survived with only a few cuts n scrapes.. my mate who was driving had his seat belt on  when they crashed but thats what killed him, because it pushed his rib cage into his heart...
RIP to the people and their family and friends who have lost someone in car crashes...

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2005, 07:16:59 AM »
R.I.P :(
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2005, 01:00:28 AM »
my prayers goes out. :(
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.