Author Topic: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!  (Read 1070 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2004, 02:56:10 PM »
You guys wanna see something even funnier?

hes good..had a mixtape out called ill bill is the future but i never peeped it.
when did i ever say that the people on uncle howie records sucked? besides implying that necro isnt a good mc, i just said they were a bunch of nerds. moron.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 03:00:04 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2004, 06:21:03 PM »
I said, "So you don't like Ill Bill, Sabac, Necro, Goretex, Mr. Hyde, or anyone from the Uncle Howie Records camp?", and you said, "no"...That implies that you don't think the people I listed are good...Stop tryna' dig yourself out. :-X

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2004, 09:17:24 PM »
I can't stand Necros raps, or his voice. He does show lyricism but the Horrorcore gets very old quickly. I can't stand the way he say Shet, Betch, Sounds gay. I DO however like his production. I bought Gory Days just for the beats.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2004, 08:02:04 AM »
I said, "So you don't like Ill Bill, Sabac, Necro, Goretex, Mr. Hyde, or anyone from the Uncle Howie Records camp?", and you said, "no"...That implies that you don't think the people I listed are good...Stop tryna' dig yourself out. :-X
stop tryin to gas yourself(lol i just realized this works two ways) 8)

i guess you think best means favorite too?

theres a difference between not liking someone, and saying they don't have talent

i dont think mc eiht is a good mc, but yet i still listen to him

you're done.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2004, 12:17:29 PM »

Basically, what I'm getting from you is that there are some rappers who you think are good, yet you don't like them, but there are some rappers who you think are not good, and you like them...I think you're the one who has the problem... :-X
« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 12:21:54 PM by Now_I_Know »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2004, 10:07:58 AM »

Basically, what I'm getting from you is that there are some rappers who you think are good, yet you don't like them, but there are some rappers who you think are not good, and you like them...I think you're the one who has the problem... :-X
eiht entertains me and made 3 classic albums

uncle howies roster did neither