Author Topic: yukmouth uga 2 detailed  (Read 824 times)

youngmessnucca

yukmouth uga 2 detailed
« on: October 03, 2004, 11:15:55 PM »
1. Intro.....just a funny little intro by j-flo he does some stoopid country western song but its hilarious.....no rating

2. Kill Em off....this knocked me on my ass when i heard the dramtic beat from nan dog, and the gunshot sounds arent corny to me they fit the song...gonzoe starts its off with a sicc verse to get your head in it then the beat dies down and builds up for tech n9ne part and he does what he always does with that akward style he has and yuk spits fire too. its just a violent ass rowdy song with LA, KC & Oakland represented on the cut.......5/5

3. Kalifornia G'z.....a tight beat by nan, i guess this is the 1st single and it took me a while to get into it, but the bassline is crazy....the chick gots a great voice for this cut and she does all throughout the album...e-40 comes on 1st and never dissapoints, crooked I spits like his ghostwriters a genius, but yuk has a subpar verse to me. i dont skip over it, but its not too great.......3.5/5

4. We Just Wanna Thug.....good beat by amin johnson but the hook is soo wack i cant feel it...nore ok, but its seems like hes just spittin nonsense...dizzel don comes pretty tight but he sounds like hes eating a sub while rappin....yuk comes tight on this simplistic track but thankfuly THIS is the low point of the album......3/5

5. I Love Dro.........HOT!....a very mellow laid back mike dean track that starts off with some comedian talkin some funny shit bout weed...then yuk comes in and talks about all the different types of bud in each state and shit he made the best weed song ever so he can talk about it as much as he wants. the hook is tight, itll make u feel high even if u arent lol and bun b's verse is on some other shit....hes got a strong voice and an even stronger delivery talkin bout dirt weed and comes off tight...the cut ends with the comedian again and its a weed ANTHEM.....5/5

6. Don't Be Scared.....i think this is a domination solo track...so hes spittin about 50 but not callin no names...its got that dark feel ( beat by Shatiek ), and sing along hook that g-unit was know for prior to GRODT..nothin special here except that dom spits solid lyrics.......3.5/5

7. Spin & Chop......a little bit of a cheesy, tired subject ( your big rims ), but Mark Sparks drops an original beat that bumps loud....yuk always adds a little comedy type shit in his verses and it kinda takes your mind off the topic......another good hook by that chick and then dru down comes in outta nowhere and proves that hes still got it....dru doesnt really talk about cars too much so its cool.......kien ends the cut but this cat needs to step his game up, only downfall of the cut.....4.5/5

8. What's Beef?......good to see luni coleone & i-rocc on some nation wide releases.......starts off with an interseting beat by someone credited as E-Say, but ive youve ever heard his music, then you know its Diego's Ecay Uno and soon as the background effects come in.....this is a real dark, violent song and Luni starts it off with a short but hard-nosed style....hes improving every time i hear him.....i-rocc verse is too short for me too feel but its ok...great hook hardcore hook by luni...then monsta ganja drops a pretty good biggie insipired verse....yuk comes on talkin bout g-unit, not feelin him too much..this is a dark song, but everyones come across beef in there life, so people can relate too it.......4/5

9. American Me.......FIRE!!!!!!!!!....Nan Dog drops another incredible beat for my 2nd favorite cut....Akron's Chino Nino from the Fleet opens up and tears this shit up, but C-bo comes in and rips it a new ASSHOLE! classic verse, none of that "holla dog, 6-4 Impala dog" lazy shit, just real hardcore Enemey Of The State style lyrics....real lyricism....
a cool hook, nice and short and yuk shines like his grill on this one..he is on-point, never off beat on any song and then young noble outlaw comes and ends this shit reppin for all the real NJ niggas..............6/5!

10. Suga Daddy.....this is a strange track, but Ms. Toi comes on with that sexy, husky voice and does her thing...the shit that irks me is the retated hook...."Suga Daddy, Make Me Happy"......nothin else.........Knumbskull comes in with some great pimpin lyrics, always good too hear from Numy Numb.......then Nyce from Da Lot comes in and she makes Lil' Kim look like Ras Kass......what are you fuckin her yuk??????....wack ass verse, cheesy hook, average mobetta beat, still listenable......3/5

11. The Side Show...this was taken off Thug Lordz album but I dont see why.....nice hyfee beat by J-Class....and the girl sings her ass off on this, great hook, and another spectaluar verse from Bo, just talkin bout hi-performance whips and what goes down at a sideshow.....cool lyrics by yuk, and richie rich comes with his raspy flow that you cant be mad at......4/5

12. Top Shotta.......ok reggae style beat by Nan, only 1 verse from yuk which is tight.....not feelin the dancehall hook by Brando......Gangsta Girl comes off listenable iff nothing else, but nowhere as good as Dem Cant Win Off UGA 1......kind of a let down.......3/5

13. Skit.....Dee of the Menace Clan freestyles for Yuk over the phone from jail, and its not very clear...not bad though.......no rating

14. Regime Mob......Yes Yes!...all in all a simplistic hook that can get annoying but im really lovin it anyways.......John Benny (who?) does this beat and im feelin it.....chino nino comes tight again, this time less agressive but it fits the beat well......ampachinos got an annoying voice to mee but hes still good, and amp pays homage to Yuk......."Ill put my dick in your nose....im fuckin with your mind"....yuk spits hot shit on here too..the last verse credited as Nate The Nut comes decent too but he coulda been left off, i usually skip right through his part but it can be overlooked......5/5

15. Stunt 211......G-Unit diss with Domiantion and Smurf.....really Yuk is too talenetd to be wasting his time dissin these suckers......the track is a wack rip off of Stunt 101...
very unoriginal ( Frontline did this 6 months ago )...they get 2 points only for rapping well....tired subject, tired beat.......2/5

16. On The Block.......this is cool laid bacc mobb style shit with nan dog oin the beat again.......yuk comes tight on any beat.......benjilino has a good hook, always tight.....mob figaz jacka's verse kinda didnt do it for me but his lyrical content is still working.......then lil cyco from WCM comes on and rips it even over a slower type beat....this improved the cut ALOT for me.....just basic street shit of all kinds of things you can encounter out there on the west.........4/5

17. Wet Dreamz........great great song.......i like Yuk names about 50 bitches in the industry, and says pretty much anything....example: "Mack 10 better watch his bitch/ Little Usher better watch his bitch/rip left eye the shit/i make chilli and t-boz both slob the dick".....tight mike dean beat, doesnt distract from the lyrics...a very intersting listen.......5/5

18. Heat........wow 1st things 1st, ive made a mistake......ive know planet asia for 6 years and ive been SLEEPING big tyme.....spits a great verse and an even better hook, im loving that part....monsta comes next and has great lyrics but sounds a little like Game.....yuk also has a flawless verse.....tight beat sounds like mid 90's east coast and they all come off sofuckin tight.........5/5

19. Get Stoopid, Go Dumb........another great mike dean beat, got a little friday the 13th feel too it....Sauce comes on 1st talkin bout Thizzin, i think hes part of Dre's camp.
...good verse.......Yuk comes tight and spits a good verse........then thizzele washington a/k/a ronald dregan a/k/a the genie of the lamp comes on and kills it......a very cool catchy hook....i think dre originated the get stoopid, go dumb shit, so its fittin to have him thizz all over the track......4.5/5

20. UGA Pt. 2............BANGER.....my favorite track so much talent on here......don will's beat is way better than part 1.........the realest opens it and as much as i hate this man he has a good verse and shouts out everyone on the track.........C-BO tears this shit up next just like he did on American Me.....Dru Down comes with his BEST verse ever talkin bout how he wanted to call it quits but Yuk pulls him back in..tight shit......151 comes on next, and even though hes not famous hold his own with all these other heavyweights on here.......a classic old school Bossalini FettyChico verse Spice 1 saying shit like "Leave a nigga on his ba-back, fu-fucking around" that old school sav shit.....then east wood comes on and hes spits heat too...this opened my eyes and showed that the Row Hoes do have some talent......Roscoe's next and starts off a little week, but by the end of the verse youll be kissing his feet......and yuk ends this off with one of his best verses on the album, a perfect to a great album..........5/5

This is def. the album too buy this year, mad playback value and we got Oakland, South Central, Kansas City, Queens, Jersey, Houston, Sac, San Diego, Akron, LA, Detroit, West Indies, Fresno, Vallejo, Seattle, Long Beach & Philly are represented on here, among a few others.....definitley buy this

prince

Re: yukmouth uga 2 detailed
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004, 07:40:29 PM »
good review!!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 01:33:03 AM »
great review !!!
real good album

CASHLOCC

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 06:37:15 PM »
DAMN GOOD CD
R.I.P YOUNG SNOOP

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 09:26:48 PM »
nice detailed review

ive only heard Kill Em Off and (like ive said many tymez before) the track is off the hook
im gon definitely check the rest of these out cause of this review  8)

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 11:03:28 AM »
great review !!!
real good album

it is a real good album

only things i disagree with is the song top shotta is amazing

funkyfreshintheflesh

ghettoplaya623

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 02:25:16 PM »
good review

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2006, 10:32:06 PM »
thanks yall, damn i forgot i even did this one lol..

Shango

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 09:17:19 AM »
the best track is Kill em off, i luv it.