Author Topic: Question about Dre's Puffin On Blunts  (Read 219 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Question about Dre's Puffin On Blunts
« on: October 04, 2004, 11:06:54 AM »
This song came out on Dre's single Fuck Wit Dre Day,Im not sure how th tracklist went but I know Puffin On Blunts was on that.Now Im guessing this cd single is now very rare & supposedly also this song?Was it featured on any other album or was this the only cd the song was on?Some1 help me out here. ???

Suga Foot

Re: Question about Dre's Puffin On Blunts
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 11:11:51 AM »
It only ever appeared on the single.  It would be rare if the internet didn't exist.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 11:19:18 AM »
Haha,thank God for the internet & thx for the reply.Are there any more songs like these that were released by Death Row but only on them cd singles?Or know of a place where I can check the tracklists for all their singles?1 last question,whats up with Snoops Midnight Love?That song had a vid but I never seen it on any album/compilation etc.

Acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2004, 11:22:50 AM »
midnight love is on snoops greatest hits.

Itchy Balls

• Lil Geezy
  • None.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2004, 12:04:40 PM »
This song came out on Dre's single Fuck Wit Dre Day,Im not sure how th tracklist went but I know Puffin On Blunts was on that.Now Im guessing this cd single is now very rare & supposedly also this song?Was it featured on any other album or was this the only cd the song was on?Some1 help me out here. ???

it was also featured on a compilation called "Phat Blunts-Rap Under The Influence".  It's not rare at all.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2004, 12:20:23 PM »
Haha,thank God for the internet & thx for the reply.Are there any more songs like these that were released by Death Row but only on them cd singles?Or know of a place where I can check the tracklists for all their singles?1 last question,whats up with Snoops Midnight Love?That song had a vid but I never seen it on any album/compilation etc.

Midnight Love was the lead single off "Doggumentary" (EP).  But that CD was never released.

As far as other rare death row tracks, most of the singles back in the day had remixes on them (Let Me Ride, Doggy Dogg World, Gin & Juice, Nuttin But A G Thang, Dre Day) none of them are really hard to find on the internet.  A lot of the singles had extended club remixes too, those were dope.  Those are a little harder to find.  It's not hard to get them on vinyl tho.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 12:23:57 PM »
Midnight Love was on Tha Doggfather CD Single, too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2004, 12:27:14 PM »
Alright thx yall,help appreciated :)

The Predator

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2004, 12:57:44 PM »
Yew Dre n them done some nice remixes Let Me Ride extended remix feat clinton/daz/snoop..Dre Day uk remix...Gin n juice laid back remix...187 remix..murder was case remix...whats my name remix...Nuthing But a g thang club mix...theres some more

Dre should start remixing singles like he used to he iont remix none of his new songs didnt even bother remixing chronic 2001's singles.