Author Topic: Fuck the school systems  (Read 424 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Fuck the school systems
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2004, 07:15:05 PM »
it sucks for me tho cuzz i hate when people piss me off and i feel like i wanna beat the shit out of them thats why i get into fights and knowing i cant fuck up at school makes me wanna kick there ass even more so i guess i should take it across the street if i get into a fight

Yeah! You should.  If you want to fight, don't do it at school, school isn't for fighting.  People are PAYING for you to go there for free.  EVERYBODY is paying for you to go there for free, respect it, and don't do a bunch of bullshit.  If you feel like you want to beat somebody's ass, catch up with him @ his house. 

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2004, 08:36:35 PM »
anybody ever see that episode of southpark where timmy and jimmy fight?  for some reason this thread and gAy G makes me think of that.

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2004, 08:46:10 PM »
anybody ever see that episode of southpark where timmy and jimmy fight?  for some reason this thread and gAy G makes me think of that.

get off the dick

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2004, 08:53:21 PM »
my school cracked down on me when i was a senior, just because i hung around my older cousin and his friends they said i was "gang related" and when i threatened to beat this dudes ass after school, they suspended me, and threatened to expell me if he got hurt even to or from school

i caught the dude at his house a few days later, and when the school found out they tried to get me suspended but i told them i was just following what the principal said

fighting in school is gay anyways, taht shit usually gets broken up quik and it's not the place to fight... take it to the streets if you want to beat on someone

davida.b.

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2004, 10:02:17 PM »
Back in the day, I would actually agree with you AG. I was in hell. I was going to this school called Klineschool, it was fucking awfull. Two of the main teachers I had treated me like shit, even though I worked my ass of for them. If you so much as put your head on your desk, the entire class had to run laps. It was like fucking military school. And there were certain words you couldn't say, such as "diss", because they were considered gang talk. And the kids were nice, but immature. There was this one kid I classify as an I.P.P. (Idiot, Pussy & Prick). Idiot, because he thought he had the greatest taste in music, Prick, because he made fun of me for liking rap music, Pussy, because one day, we were gonna have this fight, but he backed down.

Edit: the main lesson l learned is, when you're picking schools, don't pick the ones that make you wear uniforms. You can tell that a school will be very uptight based on those standards alone.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2004, 10:08:30 PM by davida.b. »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2004, 10:25:02 PM »

LOL ;D. Hilarious episode.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

davida.b.

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2004, 10:47:04 PM »

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2004, 11:47:35 PM »
Man if u wanna fight go take it somewhere else so yall dont get in2 any shit,thats what I did lately,& some cops were around the corner & didnt do shit lol,thank God they didnt find us fighting

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2004, 02:22:46 PM »
Damn, I guess I should be thankful I go to a private school after all.
yes, u really should be... lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!

Damn it Timmy, put the silly hat on!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2004, 05:41:51 AM »

when i was at school WE WERENT STUPID ENOUGH TO GET CAUGHT