Author Topic: Joe Budden Is fucking Gloria Velez!!!! The lucky bastard!!  (Read 668 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Joe Budden Is fucking Gloria Velez!!!! The lucky bastard!!
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2004, 05:44:06 PM »
If you want someone that hates you, the Woodrow, look no further than me. But hate aside, I said it as a joke. First thing that came to mind was the beef between homedudes, so I was like damn, beef with Yuk or fuck Gloria Velez. Shit, I'd fuck the girl. It's all good though, I said it as a joke, people flip that shit too much.

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2004, 06:02:08 PM »
If you want someone that hates you, the Woodrow, look no further than me. But hate aside, I said it as a joke. First thing that came to mind was the beef between homedudes, so I was like damn, beef with Yuk or fuck Gloria Velez. Shit, I'd fuck the girl. It's all good though, I said it as a joke, people flip that shit too much.

I hate you too, but who are you again?

I knew you said it as a joke, I thought it was funny. I thought it was even funnier when people took it seriously, thats why I responded.

SGV

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2004, 09:08:13 AM »
So calling me a "Game Dickrider" and a "fucking faggot", then telling me I jack off to Quik videos all day long isn't hate?

My bad!
Nope. It's called clowning. Can't take it? Grow the fuck up.

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2004, 09:57:44 AM »
So calling me a "Game Dickrider" and a "fucking faggot", then telling me I jack off to Quik videos all day long isn't hate?

My bad!
Nope. It's called clowning. Can't take it? Grow the fuck up.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I need to grow up? I'm not the one trying to clown people on the internet!

SGV

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2004, 10:08:43 AM »
LOL. You don't clown people online? I'm sure most people can vouch and say that is NOT true. Sorry, you're still a little boy who can't take a joke. That's it.

eS El Duque

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2004, 07:25:29 PM »
family love ^^^