Author Topic: Repulbicans  (Read 336 times)

dexter

Repulbicans
« on: October 05, 2004, 10:36:38 AM »
There are NO DEMOCRATS
Everyones GOP!!!
Dems and Reps are the same=Fraud

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Repulbicans
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 01:04:59 PM »
ehh.. im a person that votes for a person and not a party

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 01:09:50 PM »
im an independent just like white boy

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 03:10:37 PM »
I dunno, I think independents are just too pussified to state their real beliefs.  I'm a conservative. 

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 03:36:35 PM »
Well for me i dont think its right to just say "no matter what im voting republican or only democrat." (if i could vote) i would vote republican, but i call myself independent because im not only going to vote republican.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 03:51:45 PM »
I would definitely call myself a Republican, but there are some democratic issues I agree on (Pro Choice being one of them).  I will be able to vote for this election...and I honestly haven't decided yet.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2004, 04:23:21 PM »
I dunno, I think independents are just too pussified to state their real beliefs.  I'm a conservative. 

Holy shit, man, this is a new low. You seriously cannot be this dumb. The majority of Americans are not members of either party. And in a nation of 300 million, to call an independent a  pussy because hes not voting for the 2 candidates pushed for presidency is highly retarded.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2004, 05:47:51 PM »
I'm definitely a mix. I'm the type of guy that votes for the party according to the problems that we are suffering from instead of pledging my allegence to one party (i.e. voting for Swarzeneggar as governor back last October, voting for Kerry for president this year)

People like me keep things balanced.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 09:31:37 PM »
this reminds me of chris rock's last stand up...he pretty much said only a moron chooses a side before a problem comes up

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2004, 09:11:16 AM »
I agree with Sikotic and Quadafi.  You gotta look at the issues and not just blindly give your vote to one party.  I'm conservative on certain issues and more liberal on others.  I give my vote to whomever I think will be better for this country and in this election I think it's Kerry & Edwards.  Bush & Cheney had their shot and weren't able to cut it... they've lost the most jobs, spent the most money, and have accomplished the least for what has been sacrificed (1000+ soldiers dead and counting, crazy deficit, loss of civil liberties and rights with the "Patriot" Act, America's isolation and loss of support from the rest of the world, and many more problems that have been either not fixed or created by the current admin.).

Whatever your stance is... make sure to get out and vote on Nov. 2nd.

Peace  8)

John2 in '04!

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2004, 03:23:56 PM »
this reminds me of chris rock's last stand up...he pretty much said only a moron chooses a side before a problem comes up

That was one of the most intellegent things Chris Rock ever said.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dexter

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2004, 06:56:02 AM »
The election was SOLD OUT

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2004, 07:01:47 AM »

That was one of the most intellegent things Chris Rock ever said.
i also like how he said.. they should make bullets cost 5000 dollars.. cuase then there def wouldnt be so much violence.. someones def gotta worth it for u to shoot em

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2004, 02:02:05 PM »

your not a conservative moron.  go read adam smith, milton friedman... conservative means your fiscally conservative and believe in small government.  your candidate is fiscally reckless and believes in big government in action, small government in words. 

i'm more conservative than you.

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2004, 02:03:58 PM »

your not a conservative moron.  go read adam smith, milton friedman... conservative means your fiscally conservative and believe in small government.  your candidate is fiscally reckless and believes in big government in action, small government in words. 

i'm more conservative than you.

He's got you there