Author Topic: Repulbicans  (Read 337 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Repulbicans
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2004, 12:22:58 PM »
I dunno, I think independents are just too pussified to state their real beliefs.  I'm a conservative. 

your not a conservative moron.  go read adam smith, milton friedman... conservative means your fiscally conservative and believe in small government.  your candidate is fiscally reckless and believes in big government in action, small government in words. 

i'm more conservative than you.

Ouch!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2004, 12:32:59 PM »
Damn... poor Trauma. I am a liberal, but I vote Democrat. I am not liberal to the point were I will vote Green, 'cause I don't agree with them, and how Nader fucked up Detroit cars. I also believe I'm more conservative than Trauma. No taxes for those that make under $45,000 IMO. I just believe the rich should be tax the shit outta... lol. OK, not that much, but they should have a higher rate of taxes.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2004, 06:16:40 PM »
Damn... poor Trauma. I am a liberal, but I vote Democrat. I am not liberal to the point were I will vote Green, 'cause I don't agree with them, and how Nader fucked up Detroit cars. I also believe I'm more conservative than Trauma. No taxes for those that make under $45,000 IMO. I just believe the rich should be tax the shit outta... lol. OK, not that much, but they should have a higher rate of taxes.
Let's tax the successful! Punish them for their success!

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2004, 07:07:30 PM »
MDogg, you're not a conservative, you're not a liberal, you're an idiot.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2004, 08:31:10 PM »
^lol

davida.b.

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2004, 10:06:22 PM »
Anyone here notice whenever Trauma gets Owned, he never says shit back?? LMAO, what a pussy.